- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
- NFL Combine 2015: Top 5 Winners and Losers
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash
- Doc Rivers still recruiting Kendrick Perkins ‘hard,’ per report
- Brett Hundley impresses at NFL Combine with 4.63 40
- San Diego mayor on Chargers-Raiders proposal: ‘That’s not how you do business’
- Chargers, Raiders move forward with Los Angeles stadium proposal
- Seahawks GM seeks Marshawn Lynch contract resolution
- Oregon, head coach Mark Helfrich agree to 5-year, $17.5M extension
Write With Sports Out West
Why write with Sports Out West?
- Exercise your passion. We cover the teams you care about most, and have plenty of opportunities to give you a voice heard by thousands!
- Hone your craft. We develop writers. Next to West Coast sports, it is our passion to do so. Our team of experienced editors is on hand to help you every step of the way. Our content is only as good as our writers, so our goal is to work with you to help you develop into a professional in every sense of the word.
- Cover events. We have opportunities for our best and brightest staffers to cover life professional sports events up and down the West Coast and beyond.
Sports Out West is looking for talented and passionate writers to cover West Coast teams.
If interested, please send a 200-word, AP-Style writing sample demonstrating knowledge of the subject you’re interested in covering to our editor with “Writing Sample” in the subject line.
We cover the following leagues, teams and sports:
- Oakland Raiders
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Golden State Warriors
- LA Lakers
- LA Clippers
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Sacramento Kings
- Los Angeles Angels
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Oakland Athletics
- San Francisco Giants
- Seattle Mariners
- Anaheim Ducks
- Los Angeles Kings
- San Jose Sharks
NCAA Basketball & Football:
- West Coast mid-majors
Are we missing something? Let us know.