- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback
- Jered Weaver says dugout outburst not aimed at Mike Trout
Meet the Sports Out West Team
Meet the folks bringing the noise to Sports Out West
Michael C. Jones
Managing Editor, Founder
Michael C. Jones is a Southern California-based Sports journalist and editor. He has written for many notable platforms, both online and in print. These include Southern California’s Press-Enterprise, Yahoo Sports, SB Nation and Examiner.com, among others.
Bob Garcia is a journalist from Southern California. Previously, he was a sports reporter for the award-winning newspaper, The Daily Sundial, at California State University, Northridge. He is active on Twitter and has a strong passion for Southern California sports.
Maxim Garshman was born and raised in the Bay Area. He is one of the most passionate experts on Bay Area Sports you’ll find and brings great experience and knowledge of all things Bay Area into his sports writing.
Rohit is an L.A.-based sports journalist who contributes to SB Nation’s Silver Screen and Roll, AccuScore, and the Taxi Squad Show based out of Utah. He also runs his own sports blog, Metta Chronicles. Follow him on Twitter <a>@RohitGhosh</a> where he discusses AccuScore projection data, a variety of sports-related topics, and even some Jazz music.
Timothy Lee is a sports and video game freelance journalist born and raised in Southern California. He has written for publications like the Daily Breeze, RotoAnalysis, SB Nation, and IGN.com. You can find him tweeting or ranting about his Indiana Pacers most of the day.
Al Sacco is a passionate sports expert who knows football, baseball, basketball and hockey. He has spent his time as a sports journalist covering the 49ers as a staff writer for 49erswebzone.com and 49ersgab.com. He is also a contributor to Yahoo! Voices.
Nathaniel Reeves is a journalism student at the University of Washington, currently covering sports for The UW Daily in addition to Sports Out West. He has been closely following Seattle sports his entire life.