- Oakland Athletics ace Scott Kazmir headed to Houston
- Antonio Gates suspension: A look at Chargers tight ends who must step up
- Angels midseason grades: Turmoil overshadows reasonable start
- Greg Monroe to visit with Lakers, Blazers during free agency
- Matt Kemp hitting leadoff as Padres shake things up vs. Giants
- Padres promote Pat Murphy for remainder of the season
- Clippers acquire Lance Stephenson for Matt Barnes, Spencer Hawes
- Bud Black fired by Padres after nine seasons
- 3 takeaways from Seattle Seahawks OTAs
- Stephen Curry goes cold as Warriors fall to Cavs in OT, 95-93
Information Collected by Sports Out West:
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Sports Out West users:
1. Information You Provide: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Automatic Information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Sports Out West and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, SportsOutWest.com cookie information, and the page you requested. Sports Out West uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Sports Out West may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While SportsOutWest.com will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Sports Out West is very concerned about your privacy and will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Sports Out West may send out e-mails with Sports Out West-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many visitors. Sports Out West cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Third Party Advertising – Ad Choices
We use other third-party advertising companies to provide ads when you visit Sports Out West. These companies may use information (not personally identifying) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site, other sites and other forms of media about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
SportsOutWest.com personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, Sports Out West may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Sports Out West, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Syndication: Sports Out West allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the SportsOutWest.com website.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the SportsOutWest.com website. As a result, SportsOutWest.com does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that SportsOutWest.com has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using SportsOutWest.com or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use