- Metta World Peace expressed interest in St. John’s head coaching job
- Darren Sharper settles multiple rape charges with plea deal
- NFL free agency 2015: Are there any targets left for the Seattle Seahawks?
- Michael Crabtree visits Dolphins amid shrinking market
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets
- Wyoming upsets San Diego State, 45-43, wins Mountain West Conference Tournament
- MWC Championship 2015: Winston Shepard drops 16 to rout Colorado State in semifinal
- Tiger Woods to skip Bay Hill, hopeful on Masters
- Cowboys sign Darren McFadden for 2 years, $5.85 million
Jamal Crawford went through a full workout on Tuesday before the Los Angeles Clippers took the floor against the Golden State...
Metta World Peace, formerly known as Ron Artest, announced his desire to coach men´s basketball at St. John´s University in an...
It was a day that Steve Nash had foresaw coming about a week to 10 days following...
It didn’t take long for Los Angeles Lakers head coach Byron Scott to make a lineup change...
LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Lakers used a second-half surge on the back of Jeremy Lin’s...
LOS ANGELES — Jeremy Lin’s season-high 29 points led the way as the Los Angeles Lakers defeated...
This weekend Steve Nash made the difficult decision to retire from the NBA after 19 seasons. The...
It had been a long time coming for Steve Nash, but he announced through a letter on...