- Chargers will go as far as Philip Rivers, veterans will take them
- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
Oakland Raiders running back Maurice Jones-Drew practiced on a limited basis Thursday, his first practice since undergoing surgery on his hand...
Week 2’s collapse against the Chicago Bears was disturbing in many ways for the San Francisco 49ers. For starters, the team...
Another exciting week of NFL football begins as it’s now Week 3 of the season. Outside of...
The Seattle Seahawks are hoping running back Marshawn Lynch will be fully available when they host the...
There is an idea that whatever is one’s greatest strength can also turn out to be one’s...
To put all of the blame for the San Francisco 49ers’ Week 2 collapse solely on the...
A dose of perspective can spare a lot of Oakland Raiders fans pain, insecurity and drug abuse....
SAN DIEGO — “It was an old school day.” Those are the words of San Diego Chargers veteran...