- Matt Kemp injury: Dodgers OF feeling strong after minor league game
- Phil Jackson rumors: Ex-Lakers coach gets offers from Knicks
- Portland Trail Blazers’ GM eyes ‘elite’ status as goal
- Watch out for the Houston Rockets
- Brandon Browner reinstated by the NFL
- Corey Brewer reflects on his annihilation of Derek Fisher
- 2014 NFL Draft: 5 Pac-12 standouts who could make an immediate impact
- NFL Draft 2014: Jadeveon Clowney should be No. 1 pick, says Marcus Lattimore
- Seahawks choose not to use franchise tag on Steven Hauschka
- Donald Butler signs contract extension with Chargers
SAN DIEGO — At the end of Round 4 of the Farmers Insurance Open, Scott Stallings was...
SAN DIEGO — San Diego native Pat Perez has a unique opportunity to do what he’s dreamed...
SAN DIEGO – After dominating the golf course at every level, World No. 1 and Southern California native...
SAN DIEGO — On Day 1 of the 2014 Farmers Insurance Open at the world famous Torrey...
SAN DIEGO — After shooting an even-par 72 on Torrey Pines’ treacherous South Course on Thursday in...
With a vintage performance the likes of the old Tiger Woods, the world’s No. 1 player destroyed...