- Oakland Athletics ace Scott Kazmir headed to Houston
- Antonio Gates suspension: A look at Chargers tight ends who must step up
- Angels midseason grades: Turmoil overshadows reasonable start
- Greg Monroe to visit with Lakers, Blazers during free agency
- Matt Kemp hitting leadoff as Padres shake things up vs. Giants
- Padres promote Pat Murphy for remainder of the season
- Clippers acquire Lance Stephenson for Matt Barnes, Spencer Hawes
- Bud Black fired by Padres after nine seasons
- 3 takeaways from Seattle Seahawks OTAs
- Stephen Curry goes cold as Warriors fall to Cavs in OT, 95-93
UFC Fight Night 66: Edgar vs. Faber takes place at 10 am ET (due to it being in the Phillipines) Saturday...
Four days after obtaining his release from the World Series of Fighting, Melvin Guillard, winner of 12 of 21 fights in...
Rousimar Palhares will defend his belt against Jake Shields at World Series of Fighting 22 on August...
World Series of Fighting 20 came live on NBCSN from Luddyard, Connecticut (basically the back yard of...
Melvin Guillard has been removed from the WSOF 20 card just four days before the action, as...
After a couple of dissapointing fights, WSOF 19, broadcast on NBCSN from Phoenix, AZ, did not...
World Series of Fighting 19 comes to you from the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona and, for...
Multiple plaintiffs, including former UFC fighters Jon Fitch and Nate Quarry, filed a lawsuit against the UFC’s...