- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback
- Jered Weaver says dugout outburst not aimed at Mike Trout
UFC Fight Night 66: Edgar vs. Faber takes place at 10 am ET (due to it being in the Phillipines) Saturday...
Four days after obtaining his release from the World Series of Fighting, Melvin Guillard, winner of 12 of 21 fights in...
Rousimar Palhares will defend his belt against Jake Shields at World Series of Fighting 22 on August...
World Series of Fighting 20 came live on NBCSN from Luddyard, Connecticut (basically the back yard of...
Melvin Guillard has been removed from the WSOF 20 card just four days before the action, as...
After a couple of dissapointing fights, WSOF 19, broadcast on NBCSN from Phoenix, AZ, did not...
World Series of Fighting 19 comes to you from the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona and, for...
Multiple plaintiffs, including former UFC fighters Jon Fitch and Nate Quarry, filed a lawsuit against the UFC’s...