- UPDATE: Odell Beckham Jr. wins Madden Cover
- NFL defense contracts tell sad tale of greed
- Clippers dominate 3rd quarter, beat Rockets, 128-95
- Lakers should hold off on max offer sheet to Jimmy Butler
- NFL Draft 2015: Rumors swirl as Day 1 nears
- Josh Hamilton trade: Angels GM says moving on was in team’s ‘best interest’
- Lou Holtz retires: Hopefully shows shift at ESPN
- Anquan Boldin on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Trust your skills’
- NFL trade rumors: Titans Willing to trade No.2 Pick?
- Nick Young injury: Lakers forward likely done for season
UFC Fight Night 66: Edgar vs. Faber takes place at 10 am ET (due to it being in the Phillipines) Saturday...
Four days after obtaining his release from the World Series of Fighting, Melvin Guillard, winner of 12 of 21 fights in...
Rousimar Palhares will defend his belt against Jake Shields at World Series of Fighting 22 on August...
World Series of Fighting 20 came live on NBCSN from Luddyard, Connecticut (basically the back yard of...
Melvin Guillard has been removed from the WSOF 20 card just four days before the action, as...
After a couple of dissapointing fights, WSOF 19, broadcast on NBCSN from Phoenix, AZ, did not...
World Series of Fighting 19 comes to you from the Comerica Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona and, for...
Multiple plaintiffs, including former UFC fighters Jon Fitch and Nate Quarry, filed a lawsuit against the UFC’s...