- Kobe Bryant injury update: Lakers G ‘days’ away from returning
- Kobe Bryant injury update: Lakers G rules himself for Friday’s game
- Lakers News: Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash practice again
- Dodgers close to re-signing Brian Wilson
- Sacramento Kings show resilience in 97-95 loss to Oklahoma City Thunder
- Lakers news: Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash return to practice
- Jordan Farmar injury: Lakers G out 4 weeks with hamstring tear
- Steve Sarkisian to USC: Looking at the former UW coach’s most ironic tweets
- Vernon Davis on groin tackle: ‘The most painful thing ever’
- NFC West Week 13 Roundup: Seahawks Clinch a playoff spot, 49ers stay in contention
All posts by Maxim Garshman
Last season coach Todd McLellan made a bold move in shifting Brent Burns from defenseman to forward....
Los Angeles Kings general manager Dean Lombardi reported Wednesday that starting goaltender Jonathan Quick will be out...
Just two days after a 5-1 defeat from the Chicago Blackhawks, the San Jose Sharks possibly suffered...
The Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Kings, and San Jose Sharks may be the most entertaining trio of...
The Anaheim Ducks have been nothing short of remarkable so far this season. They currently sit atop...
The San Jose Sharks lost their fourth straight game Thursday night posing the question: what is wrong?...
San Jose Sharks goaltender Antti Niemi and rookie forward Tomas Hertl were honored with NHL awards for...
While rumors are circling around that San Jose Sharks forward Martin Havlat will make his return Wednesday...