- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
- NFL Training Camp 2014: Chargers season preview
- Raiders training camp 2014: Darren McFadden unfazed by demotion
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy
- Outdoor game between Sharks and Kings leaked
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers: AccuScore Game 7 Preview
- Updated: May 3, 2014
AccuScore has the Los Angeles Clippers as overwhelming 80.5 percent favorites to win game seven against the Golden State Warriors Saturday night. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 111-100, with the Clippers having a 60.6 percent chance of covering the -7 spread. There is a 59 percent chance the total combined score goes over 206.5. While both teams have a fairly comparable probability at a close win (4 points or less), the Clippers have more than 7 times the chance of the Warriors at a big win (10 points or more).
Looking at simulated stats, the Warriors lose due to their turnovers. On average they turned the ball over 19 times per simulated game compared to 13 for the Clippers. The Clippers also had the same margin of advantage in the rebounding category.
- The Warriors are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of the Warriors’ last 9 games.
- The Warriors are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of the Warriors’ last 5 games on the road.
- The Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The Clippers are 17-8 SU in their last 25 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of the Clippers’ last 9 games.
- The Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
Stephen Curry: 23 points (3-8 3PA-3PM), 9 assists, 5 rebounds
Klay Thompson: 17 points (3-7 3PA-3PM), 3 rebounds, 2 assists
Chris Paul: 21 points, 12 assists, 5 rebounds, 4 steals
Blake Griffin: 20 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block
Photo Credit: USA Today
All projection data provided by AccuScore
Latest posts by Rohit Ghosh (see all)
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley, acquire Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica - August 26, 2014
- Blake Griffin on Steve Ballmer intro: ‘I literally had goose bumps’ - August 19, 2014
- Report: Los Angeles Clippers will work out Andrew Bynum, Greg Oden - August 5, 2014