- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers: AccuScore Game 7 Preview
- Updated: May 3, 2014
AccuScore has the Los Angeles Clippers as overwhelming 80.5 percent favorites to win game seven against the Golden State Warriors Saturday night. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 111-100, with the Clippers having a 60.6 percent chance of covering the -7 spread. There is a 59 percent chance the total combined score goes over 206.5. While both teams have a fairly comparable probability at a close win (4 points or less), the Clippers have more than 7 times the chance of the Warriors at a big win (10 points or more).
Looking at simulated stats, the Warriors lose due to their turnovers. On average they turned the ball over 19 times per simulated game compared to 13 for the Clippers. The Clippers also had the same margin of advantage in the rebounding category.
- The Warriors are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of the Warriors’ last 9 games.
- The Warriors are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of the Warriors’ last 5 games on the road.
- The Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The Clippers are 17-8 SU in their last 25 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of the Clippers’ last 9 games.
- The Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
Stephen Curry: 23 points (3-8 3PA-3PM), 9 assists, 5 rebounds
Klay Thompson: 17 points (3-7 3PA-3PM), 3 rebounds, 2 assists
Chris Paul: 21 points, 12 assists, 5 rebounds, 4 steals
Blake Griffin: 20 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block
Photo Credit: USA Today
All projection data provided by AccuScore
Latest posts by Rohit Ghosh (see all)
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 120-100 win over Pelicans - December 7, 2014
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 120-107 win over Suns - November 16, 2014
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 106-102 win over Blazers - November 8, 2014