AccuScore has the Los Angeles Clippers as 78.6 percent favorites to win Game 5 of their best-of-seven series against the Golden State Warriors. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 111-101, with the Clippers having nearly a 62 percent chance of covering the -6 spread. There is about a 55 percent chance the total combined score goes over 209. While both teams have a comparable probability at a close win (4 points or less), the Clippers having about seven times the chance at a big win (10 points or more) than the Warriors.
Warriors Betting Trends
- The Warriors are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 8 games.
- The Warriors are 4-2 straight up (SU) in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of the Warriors’ last 7 games.
- The Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
Clippers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The Clippers are 18-7 SU in their last 25 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of the Clippers’ last 7 games.
- The Clippers are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
Stephen Curry: 24 points (3-7 3PM-3PA), 9 assists, 4 rebounds
Klay Thompson: 17 points (3-7 3PM-3PA), 3 rebounds
David Lee: 14 points (49% FG), 10 rebounds, 1 steal
Blake Griffin: 20 points (54% FG), 11 rebounds, 4 assists
Chris Paul: 21 points (46% FG), 12 assists, 5 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 TOs
Jamal Crawford: 15 points (2-5 3PM-3PA), 3 assists
Photo Credit: CSN Bay Area
All projection data provided by AccuScore
Latest posts by Rohit Ghosh (see all)
- Clippers look strong in 115-95 victory over Blazers in Game 1 - April 18, 2016
- Blake Griffin returns with an emphatic dunk - April 3, 2016
- Clippers defeat Wizards 114-109 as Blake Griffin returns to lineup - April 3, 2016