- Lou Holtz retires: Hopefully shows shift at ESPN
- Anquan Boldin on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Trust your skills’
- NFL trade rumors: Titans Willing to trade No.2 Pick?
- Nick Young injury: Lakers forward likely done for season
- Metta World Peace expressed interest in St. John’s head coaching job
- Darren Sharper settles multiple rape charges with plea deal
- NFL free agency 2015: Are there any targets left for the Seattle Seahawks?
- Michael Crabtree visits Dolphins amid shrinking market
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers: AccuScore Game 5 Preview
- Updated: April 29, 2014
AccuScore has the Los Angeles Clippers as 78.6 percent favorites to win Game 5 of their best-of-seven series against the Golden State Warriors. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 111-101, with the Clippers having nearly a 62 percent chance of covering the -6 spread. There is about a 55 percent chance the total combined score goes over 209. While both teams have a comparable probability at a close win (4 points or less), the Clippers having about seven times the chance at a big win (10 points or more) than the Warriors.
Warriors Betting Trends
- The Warriors are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 8 games.
- The Warriors are 4-2 straight up (SU) in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of the Warriors’ last 7 games.
- The Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
Clippers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The Clippers are 18-7 SU in their last 25 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of the Clippers’ last 7 games.
- The Clippers are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
Stephen Curry: 24 points (3-7 3PM-3PA), 9 assists, 4 rebounds
Klay Thompson: 17 points (3-7 3PM-3PA), 3 rebounds
David Lee: 14 points (49% FG), 10 rebounds, 1 steal
Blake Griffin: 20 points (54% FG), 11 rebounds, 4 assists
Chris Paul: 21 points (46% FG), 12 assists, 5 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 TOs
Jamal Crawford: 15 points (2-5 3PM-3PA), 3 assists
Photo Credit: CSN Bay Area
All projection data provided by AccuScore
Latest posts by Rohit Ghosh (see all)
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 107-92 win over Spurs - April 19, 2015
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets - March 15, 2015
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 126-99 win over Kings - February 21, 2015