- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
- NFL Combine 2015: Top 5 Winners and Losers
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash
- Doc Rivers still recruiting Kendrick Perkins ‘hard,’ per report
- Brett Hundley impresses at NFL Combine with 4.63 40
- San Diego mayor on Chargers-Raiders proposal: ‘That’s not how you do business’
- Chargers, Raiders move forward with Los Angeles stadium proposal
- Seahawks GM seeks Marshawn Lynch contract resolution
- Oregon, head coach Mark Helfrich agree to 5-year, $17.5M extension
5 players the Lakers should eye in free agency
- Updated: April 20, 2014
As the Los Angeles Lakers head into the offseason there is much unknown surrounding the team in regards to the roster for next season.
The Lakers will have all but Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash and Robert Sacre set to become free agents this upcoming July with an influx of salary cap space to spend on players. This leaves them with several options terms on who they may target as a possible addition in a free agent class that may feature some big name players such as LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony if they choose opt out their contracts.
There are several directions the Lakers can go in terms of their roster. With that said, here are five players they should keep their eye on in free agency.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 9: UCLA adds Tom Bradley as new DC, Inglewood passes NFL stadium initiative - March 2, 2015
- Jordan Clarkson continuing to progress in rookie season - March 1, 2015
- 5 things we learned from Lakers’ 101-93 over Bucks - February 28, 2015