- Lou Holtz retires: Hopefully shows shift at ESPN
- Anquan Boldin on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Trust your skills’
- NFL trade rumors: Titans Willing to trade No.2 Pick?
- Nick Young injury: Lakers forward likely done for season
- Metta World Peace expressed interest in St. John’s head coaching job
- Darren Sharper settles multiple rape charges with plea deal
- NFL free agency 2015: Are there any targets left for the Seattle Seahawks?
- Michael Crabtree visits Dolphins amid shrinking market
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets
5 players the Lakers should eye in free agency
- Updated: April 20, 2014
As the Los Angeles Lakers head into the offseason there is much unknown surrounding the team in regards to the roster for next season.
The Lakers will have all but Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash and Robert Sacre set to become free agents this upcoming July with an influx of salary cap space to spend on players. This leaves them with several options terms on who they may target as a possible addition in a free agent class that may feature some big name players such as LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony if they choose opt out their contracts.
There are several directions the Lakers can go in terms of their roster. With that said, here are five players they should keep their eye on in free agency.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 16: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has surgery, Raiders sign Michael Crabtree - April 20, 2015
- Lakers set to embarking on crucial offseason - April 19, 2015
- Lakers’ 2014-15 season exit interviews - April 16, 2015