- UPDATE: Odell Beckham Jr. wins Madden Cover
- NFL defense contracts tell sad tale of greed
- Clippers dominate 3rd quarter, beat Rockets, 128-95
- Lakers should hold off on max offer sheet to Jimmy Butler
- NFL Draft 2015: Rumors swirl as Day 1 nears
- Josh Hamilton trade: Angels GM says moving on was in team’s ‘best interest’
- Lou Holtz retires: Hopefully shows shift at ESPN
- Anquan Boldin on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Trust your skills’
- NFL trade rumors: Titans Willing to trade No.2 Pick?
- Nick Young injury: Lakers forward likely done for season
5 players the Lakers should eye in free agency
- Updated: April 20, 2014
As the Los Angeles Lakers head into the offseason there is much unknown surrounding the team in regards to the roster for next season.
The Lakers will have all but Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash and Robert Sacre set to become free agents this upcoming July with an influx of salary cap space to spend on players. This leaves them with several options terms on who they may target as a possible addition in a free agent class that may feature some big name players such as LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony if they choose opt out their contracts.
There are several directions the Lakers can go in terms of their roster. With that said, here are five players they should keep their eye on in free agency.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers get the No. 2 pick in the 2015 NBA draft - May 19, 2015
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 20: Warriors advance to West Finals, 49ers’ Justin Smith retires - May 19, 2015
- Lakers’ future could hinge on 2015 draft - May 18, 2015