- Chargers will go as far as Philip Rivers, veterans will take them
- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
5 players the Lakers should eye in free agency
- Updated: April 20, 2014
As the Los Angeles Lakers head into the offseason there is much unknown surrounding the team in regards to the roster for next season.
The Lakers will have all but Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash and Robert Sacre set to become free agents this upcoming July with an influx of salary cap space to spend on players. This leaves them with several options terms on who they may target as a possible addition in a free agent class that may feature some big name players such as LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony if they choose opt out their contracts.
There are several directions the Lakers can go in terms of their roster. With that said, here are five players they should keep their eye on in free agency.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Byron Scott announces Lakers’ coaching staff - September 17, 2014
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 36: USC falls to BC, USA wins World Cup Gold - September 15, 2014
- Can Steve Nash be Lakers starting point guard? - September 14, 2014