- 49ers, Cardinals fans brawl in Glendale: How San Francisco lost twice
- Chargers vs. Bills, Week 3: Can Bolts build off big win?
- Chargers will go as far as Philip Rivers, veterans will take them
- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
Los Angeles Lakers: 5 players L.A. needs to keep in 2014-15
- Updated: April 13, 2014
LOS ANGELES — As the Los Angeles Lakers finish the final stretch of this disappointing season, big decisions in terms of the roster lie ahead of them.
This offseason, the Lakers will have plenty of cap space to play with as they have only Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, and Robert Sacre under contract for the 2014-15 season. This leaves Los Angeles with 11 players set to become free agents with nine as unrestricted, and two other holding either a player (Nick Young) and team (Kendall Marshall) option.
With that said, here are five players that Los Angeles must keep next season.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers sign Wayne Ellington - September 23, 2014
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 37: Oregon survives upset bid, Seahawks win Super Bowl rematch - September 22, 2014
- Should the Lakers sign Michael Beasley? - September 21, 2014