- Chargers notes: Do the Bolts have the best receiving corps in football?
- Dennis Allen’s greatest Raiders moments
- Los Angeles Clippers Media Day 2014: ‘This is our time’
- Jaguars vs. Chargers, Week 4: Bolts win third straight, 33-14
- 4 things learned about the NFC West
- Pac-12 Las Vegas Outlook: Week 4
- Ben McLemore relaxed after lost rookie year
- Giants playoff tickets 209 percent above season average
- Angels playoff tickets up 257 percent from season average
- Marcus Mariota and the way-too-early Heisman watch
Los Angeles Lakers: 5 players L.A. needs to keep in 2014-15
- Updated: April 13, 2014
LOS ANGELES — As the Los Angeles Lakers finish the final stretch of this disappointing season, big decisions in terms of the roster lie ahead of them.
This offseason, the Lakers will have plenty of cap space to play with as they have only Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, and Robert Sacre under contract for the 2014-15 season. This leaves Los Angeles with 11 players set to become free agents with nine as unrestricted, and two other holding either a player (Nick Young) and team (Kendall Marshall) option.
With that said, here are five players that Los Angeles must keep next season.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash make first practice - October 1, 2014
- Jeremy Lin ready to leave ‘Linsanity’ behind - October 1, 2014
- Jordan Clarkson ready to ‘play heart out’ with Lakers - September 30, 2014