- San Diego State football news: Four-star recruit DeSean Holmes abandons program
- Pressure doesn’t break Chris Taylor-Yamanoha
- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
Los Angeles Lakers: 5 players L.A. needs to keep in 2014-15
- Updated: April 13, 2014
LOS ANGELES — As the Los Angeles Lakers finish the final stretch of this disappointing season, big decisions in terms of the roster lie ahead of them.
This offseason, the Lakers will have plenty of cap space to play with as they have only Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, and Robert Sacre under contract for the 2014-15 season. This leaves Los Angeles with 11 players set to become free agents with nine as unrestricted, and two other holding either a player (Nick Young) and team (Kendall Marshall) option.
With that said, here are five players that Los Angeles must keep next season.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers sign Michael Frazier to multi-year deal - August 25, 2015
- Lakers’ blueprint to playoffs dependent on youth - August 10, 2015
- Byron Scott says Kobe Bryant could play in the post - July 29, 2015