- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
- NFL Training Camp 2014: Chargers season preview
- Raiders training camp 2014: Darren McFadden unfazed by demotion
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy
- Outdoor game between Sharks and Kings leaked
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71
VIDEO: Stephen Curry hits game-winner to lift Warriors in OT vs. Mavs
- Updated: April 2, 2014
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry has been nothing short of amazing this season, and on Tuesday night he gave another example why.
The above basket gave the Warriors a narrow 122-120 win against the Dallas Mavericks in the Lone Star State to take three out of four games against their Western Conference rival.
What Curry does best is create his own shot, and despite the stellar defense from Jose Calderon, he still managed to get a reasonable look. Unfortunately for the Mavs and their fans, that’s all he needed to knock down another clutch shot and add to his growing legacy as one of the best in the game today.
With the win, the Dubs stay in sixth place out west, and keep the Portland Trail Blazers at bay for another night.
Curry also dished out 10 assists and nabbed two steals to add to his 23 points. Klay Thompson had a team-high 27.
Photo Credit: Brett Davis | USA Today
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report - August 31, 2014
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy - August 4, 2014
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71 - August 2, 2014