- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
- Sharks close trip with uninspired loss 4-1 loss to Sabres
- Chargers notes: Seyi Ajirotutu fined, Ryan Mathews and Manti Te’O to return after bye
- Clippers’ concerns revolve around defense and rebounding
- Do the 49ers have an identity crisis?
- Marcus Lattimore injury: 49ers running back has bigger issue
- Klay Thompson signs 4-year, $70 million extension with Warriors
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win
VIDEO: Stephen Curry hits game-winner to lift Warriors in OT vs. Mavs
- Updated: April 2, 2014
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry has been nothing short of amazing this season, and on Tuesday night he gave another example why.
The above basket gave the Warriors a narrow 122-120 win against the Dallas Mavericks in the Lone Star State to take three out of four games against their Western Conference rival.
What Curry does best is create his own shot, and despite the stellar defense from Jose Calderon, he still managed to get a reasonable look. Unfortunately for the Mavs and their fans, that’s all he needed to knock down another clutch shot and add to his growing legacy as one of the best in the game today.
With the win, the Dubs stay in sixth place out west, and keep the Portland Trail Blazers at bay for another night.
Curry also dished out 10 assists and nabbed two steals to add to his 23 points. Klay Thompson had a team-high 27.
Photo Credit: Brett Davis | USA Today
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge - November 21, 2014
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor - November 21, 2014
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win - October 30, 2014