- Darren Sharper settles multiple rape charges with plea deal
- NFL free agency 2015: Are there any targets left for the Seattle Seahawks?
- Michael Crabtree visits Dolphins amid shrinking market
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets
- Wyoming upsets San Diego State, 45-43, wins Mountain West Conference Tournament
- MWC Championship 2015: Winston Shepard drops 16 to rout Colorado State in semifinal
- Tiger Woods to skip Bay Hill, hopeful on Masters
- Cowboys sign Darren McFadden for 2 years, $5.85 million
- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
VIDEO: Stephen Curry hits game-winner to lift Warriors in OT vs. Mavs
- Updated: April 2, 2014
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry has been nothing short of amazing this season, and on Tuesday night he gave another example why.
The above basket gave the Warriors a narrow 122-120 win against the Dallas Mavericks in the Lone Star State to take three out of four games against their Western Conference rival.
What Curry does best is create his own shot, and despite the stellar defense from Jose Calderon, he still managed to get a reasonable look. Unfortunately for the Mavs and their fans, that’s all he needed to knock down another clutch shot and add to his growing legacy as one of the best in the game today.
With the win, the Dubs stay in sixth place out west, and keep the Portland Trail Blazers at bay for another night.
Curry also dished out 10 assists and nabbed two steals to add to his 23 points. Klay Thompson had a team-high 27.
Photo Credit: Brett Davis | USA Today
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues - March 17, 2015
- Wyoming upsets San Diego State, 45-43, wins Mountain West Conference Tournament - March 14, 2015
- Tiger Woods to skip Bay Hill, hopeful on Masters - March 13, 2015