- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
VIDEO: Stephen Curry hits game-winner to lift Warriors in OT vs. Mavs
- Updated: April 2, 2014
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry has been nothing short of amazing this season, and on Tuesday night he gave another example why.
The above basket gave the Warriors a narrow 122-120 win against the Dallas Mavericks in the Lone Star State to take three out of four games against their Western Conference rival.
What Curry does best is create his own shot, and despite the stellar defense from Jose Calderon, he still managed to get a reasonable look. Unfortunately for the Mavs and their fans, that’s all he needed to knock down another clutch shot and add to his growing legacy as one of the best in the game today.
With the win, the Dubs stay in sixth place out west, and keep the Portland Trail Blazers at bay for another night.
Curry also dished out 10 assists and nabbed two steals to add to his 23 points. Klay Thompson had a team-high 27.
Photo Credit: Brett Davis | USA Today
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks - December 12, 2014
- VIDEO: Russell Wilson makes Fletcher Cox look silly on quarterback scramble - December 7, 2014
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70 - December 5, 2014