- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
- NFL Training Camp 2014: Chargers season preview
- Raiders training camp 2014: Darren McFadden unfazed by demotion
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy
- Outdoor game between Sharks and Kings leaked
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71
- UCLA to replace waterlogged court at Pauley Pavilion
Lamar Odom back injury expedites return to U.S. from Spain
- Updated: March 14, 2014
The ailment is has been deemed persistent enough to cause him to seek treatment back in the U.S., and his Spanish club Laboral Kutxa Baskonia granted his release. Odom signed a two-month contract which can be extended through the remainder of the Spanish League season if the team chooses.
But that will remain a major question mark as numerous issues on and off the floor have held Odom’s once-productive career in check.
The former NBA Sixth Man of the Year was attempting to return to the game after his NBA career was put on hold after numerous off-the-court issues including marital problems, involvement in a fatal car accident and the shooting death of a family member. With a renewed focus, his plan was to play in Europe for the remainder of the season with the intent to return to the NBA.
Now that his mindset may be in right place, the major question becomes whether or not his body will follow suit.
Photo Credit: Gary A. Vasquez/USA TODAY Sports
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy - August 4, 2014
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71 - August 2, 2014
- UCLA to replace waterlogged court at Pauley Pavilion - August 2, 2014