- NFL quote roundup, Week 15: No team in LA for 2015 season
- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
DeMarcus Cousins injury: Kings center undergoes MRI on hip
- Updated: February 18, 2014
With the results anticipated to come on Tuesday, head coach Mike Malone called him “very questionable” for the home game against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday, per the report. When the former Kentucky star injured his hip initially last Wednesday, the injury didn’t seem serious, but the Kings’ cautiousness has to indicate some genuine concern.
Sacramento is 0-7 without Cousins in the lineup this season, so any extended amount of time without him will spell trouble for the struggling squad. At 18-35 through the All-Star Break, the Kings are currently situated in fourth place in the Pacific Division, where only the Los Angeles Lakers trail them in a difficult Western Conference.
If Cousins can’t suit up, then Jason Thompson will likely see more action in his place. The Kings could also be without Jimmer Fredette, who was sick with an illness on Monday and according to Malone looked “awful.”
Photo by Rocky Widner/NBAE via Getty Images
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank - December 20, 2014
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks - December 12, 2014
- VIDEO: Russell Wilson makes Fletcher Cox look silly on quarterback scramble - December 7, 2014