- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback
- Jered Weaver says dugout outburst not aimed at Mike Trout
- Chargers news: Chris Watt should be getting more attention than D.J. Fluker
- Connor Halliday ready to restart professional football career
- Raiders, Taylor Mays officially agree to contract terms
- NaVorro Bowman brings needed lift to 49ers
- Kenny Stabler named Pro Football Hall of Fame senior finalist
- Sounders FC score 2 late goals against CD Olimpia in CONCACAF Champions League
VIDEO: Ex-Clippers guard Randy Foye hits stunning game-winner
- Updated: February 3, 2014
Denver Nuggets guard Randy Foye crushed the dreams of his old squad the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night by hitting this improbable game-winner as time expired.
Foye, who played with the Clips from 2010-2012, finished with 14 points on 4-11 shooting and added seven rebounds and four assists. Though he committed a whopping four turnovers, he redeemed himself in a big way.
The Clippers are now 34-17, but losing in this fashion has to sting more than usual considering how tough it is to play in Denver and that they had the game all but won.
Photo by Doug Pensinger/Getty Images
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game - August 27, 2015
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback - August 27, 2015
- Blue Jays vs. Angels: East vs. West in potential October showdown - August 21, 2015