- Patrick Peterson ‘having fun’ with Richard Sherman feud
- Raiders training camp 2014: line of scrimmage a focus
- Raiders training camp 2014: Dennis Allen in ‘love’ with his quarterbacks
- NFL training camp 2014: Tony Bergstrom ready to meet expectations
- NFL training camp 2014: Raiders have an admirer in Justin Tuck
- Dwight Freeney, Chargers’ linebackers look to improve pass rush in 2014
- Byron Scott has offer to coach Lakers, per report
- Chargers training camp 2014: Brandon Flowers ready to blossom with new team
- Raiders cut veteran Kevin Burnett
- Chargers open training camp on competitive note
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings: AccuScore game preview
- Updated: December 6, 2013
AccuScore has the Sacramento Kings as solid 68.4 percent favorites to win as they get set to host the Los Angeles Lakers Friday night in Sacramento. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 107-102, with the Kings having a 54.7 percent chance of covering the -4 spread. Given that both the Kings and Lakers are in the bottom third of the league in opponent points per game, it’s understandable why there’s a 61 percent chance the total score goes over 202.
Pau Gasol: 17 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks
Nick Young: 15 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal
Steve Blake: 12 points, 8 assists, 1 steal
DeMarcus Cousins: 21 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block
Isaiah Thomas: 15 points, 5 assists, 1 steal
Ben McLemore: 11 points, 4 rebounds
What to Watch For
The Lakers are averaging three fewer assists per game on the road this season than at home (25 vs 22). They are projected to get just 21 Friday night at Sacramento.
AccuScore data suggests a Sacramento victory and fairly easy one at that. I, on the other hand, expect the long rest to benefit the Lakers’ running game – Lakers by 4, 103-99.
Photo Credit: Getty Images via NBC Sports
All projection data provided by AccuScore.