- Chargers vs. Chiefs: Missed tackles, timely penalties cost Bolts
- Chargers vs. Chiefs: Bolts beat themselves, lose 23-20
- Percy Harvin trade showcases the bureaucracy of sports
- Percy Harvin trade: Seahawks shopped wide receiver for ‘weeks,’ per report
- Chargers news: Branden Oliver is just what the Bolts needed
- Landon Donovan’s final U.S. match ends in 1-1 draw vs. Ecuador
- Chargers secondary flying under the radar
- Sharks finally finish Kings in season opener, 4-0
- Lakers training camp 2014: Has Wesley Johnson found his niche?
- NFL Quotes Roundup, Week 5: Reggie Wayne acknowledges age, RGIII makes progress
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings: AccuScore game preview
- Updated: December 6, 2013
AccuScore has the Sacramento Kings as solid 68.4 percent favorites to win as they get set to host the Los Angeles Lakers Friday night in Sacramento. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 107-102, with the Kings having a 54.7 percent chance of covering the -4 spread. Given that both the Kings and Lakers are in the bottom third of the league in opponent points per game, it’s understandable why there’s a 61 percent chance the total score goes over 202.
Pau Gasol: 17 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks
Nick Young: 15 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal
Steve Blake: 12 points, 8 assists, 1 steal
DeMarcus Cousins: 21 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block
Isaiah Thomas: 15 points, 5 assists, 1 steal
Ben McLemore: 11 points, 4 rebounds
What to Watch For
The Lakers are averaging three fewer assists per game on the road this season than at home (25 vs 22). They are projected to get just 21 Friday night at Sacramento.
AccuScore data suggests a Sacramento victory and fairly easy one at that. I, on the other hand, expect the long rest to benefit the Lakers’ running game – Lakers by 4, 103-99.
Photo Credit: Getty Images via NBC Sports
All projection data provided by AccuScore.
Latest posts by Rohit Ghosh (see all)
- Clippers forward Reggie Bullock is prepared for bigger role - October 19, 2014
- 5 things we learned from Clippers’ 101-97 win over Jazz - October 18, 2014
- Chris Paul wants Clippers to be ‘unique’ - October 11, 2014