- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
- NFL Combine 2015: Top 5 Winners and Losers
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash
- Doc Rivers still recruiting Kendrick Perkins ‘hard,’ per report
- Brett Hundley impresses at NFL Combine with 4.63 40
- San Diego mayor on Chargers-Raiders proposal: ‘That’s not how you do business’
- Chargers, Raiders move forward with Los Angeles stadium proposal
- Seahawks GM seeks Marshawn Lynch contract resolution
- Oregon, head coach Mark Helfrich agree to 5-year, $17.5M extension
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings: AccuScore game preview
- Updated: December 6, 2013
AccuScore has the Sacramento Kings as solid 68.4 percent favorites to win as they get set to host the Los Angeles Lakers Friday night in Sacramento. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 107-102, with the Kings having a 54.7 percent chance of covering the -4 spread. Given that both the Kings and Lakers are in the bottom third of the league in opponent points per game, it’s understandable why there’s a 61 percent chance the total score goes over 202.
Pau Gasol: 17 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks
Nick Young: 15 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal
Steve Blake: 12 points, 8 assists, 1 steal
DeMarcus Cousins: 21 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block
Isaiah Thomas: 15 points, 5 assists, 1 steal
Ben McLemore: 11 points, 4 rebounds
What to Watch For
The Lakers are averaging three fewer assists per game on the road this season than at home (25 vs 22). They are projected to get just 21 Friday night at Sacramento.
AccuScore data suggests a Sacramento victory and fairly easy one at that. I, on the other hand, expect the long rest to benefit the Lakers’ running game – Lakers by 4, 103-99.
Photo Credit: Getty Images via NBC Sports
All projection data provided by AccuScore.
Latest posts by Rohit Ghosh (see all)
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 126-99 win over Kings - February 21, 2015
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 126-121 loss to Cavaliers - January 16, 2015
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 120-100 win over Mavericks - January 10, 2015