- Pac-12 video preview: California Golden Bears at Washington Huskies
- Lakers sign center Robert Upshaw
- Raiders’ Charles Woodson, Derek Carr day-to-day with injuries
- Philip Rivers, Carlos Hyde earn NFL players of the week honors
- Golden State Warriors pursuing Steve Nash, per report
- Video preview: Utah State Aggies at Washington Huskies
- Seattle Seahawks top Las Vegas sportsbook as Super Bowl favorites
- Lions vs. Chargers: Philip Rivers, Melvin Gordon dealing with nerves, excitement
- Richard Sherman: Tom Brady, Patriots didn’t cheat
- Pac-12 preview: Oregon Ducks at Michigan State Spartans
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings: AccuScore game preview
- Updated: December 6, 2013
AccuScore has the Sacramento Kings as solid 68.4 percent favorites to win as they get set to host the Los Angeles Lakers Friday night in Sacramento. The average score after 10,000 simulations is 107-102, with the Kings having a 54.7 percent chance of covering the -4 spread. Given that both the Kings and Lakers are in the bottom third of the league in opponent points per game, it’s understandable why there’s a 61 percent chance the total score goes over 202.
Pau Gasol: 17 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks
Nick Young: 15 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal
Steve Blake: 12 points, 8 assists, 1 steal
DeMarcus Cousins: 21 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block
Isaiah Thomas: 15 points, 5 assists, 1 steal
Ben McLemore: 11 points, 4 rebounds
What to Watch For
The Lakers are averaging three fewer assists per game on the road this season than at home (25 vs 22). They are projected to get just 21 Friday night at Sacramento.
AccuScore data suggests a Sacramento victory and fairly easy one at that. I, on the other hand, expect the long rest to benefit the Lakers’ running game – Lakers by 4, 103-99.
Photo Credit: Getty Images via NBC Sports
All projection data provided by AccuScore.
Latest posts by Rohit Ghosh (see all)
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency - August 30, 2015
- Giovani dos Santos dazzles in debut as Los Angeles Galaxy win 3-1 - August 9, 2015
- Melvin Gordon feels good about adjusting to NFL speed - August 2, 2015