- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
- NFL Combine 2015: Top 5 Winners and Losers
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash
- Doc Rivers still recruiting Kendrick Perkins ‘hard,’ per report
- Brett Hundley impresses at NFL Combine with 4.63 40
- San Diego mayor on Chargers-Raiders proposal: ‘That’s not how you do business’
- Chargers, Raiders move forward with Los Angeles stadium proposal
- Seahawks GM seeks Marshawn Lynch contract resolution
- Oregon, head coach Mark Helfrich agree to 5-year, $17.5M extension
Denarius Moore injury: Raiders WR misses practice, day-to-day vs. Titans
- Updated: November 21, 2013
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Denarius Moore is still dealing with a shoulder injury suffered in Week 11 and missed Wednesday’s practice in preparation for the Week 12 matchup against the Tennessee Titans, according to CSNBayArea.com.
The injury occurred when Moore extended to make a difficult catch against the Houston Texans. Though he remained in the game, the injury was significant enough to to raise concern. Head coach Dennis Allen called his No. 1 receiver day-to-day and said that the injury could linger for the remainder of the season.
How Moore responds to treatment and tolerates the pain will determine how quickly and for how long he returns to the field. The 2011 fifth round pick out of Tennessee leads the team with 569 yards receiving and five touchdowns, and given the Raiders’ lack of depth at wide receiver, a long-term absence will prove to be a major problem moving forward.
As it stands, Andre Holmes will likely fill in opposite Rod Streater in two-wide sets. The Raiders announced on Wednesday that Matt McGloin will draw the start vs. the Titans in relief of the injured Terrelle Pryor.
Photo Credit: Steve Mitchell/USA TODAY Sports
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ - February 23, 2015
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League - February 21, 2015
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash - February 21, 2015