- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
- NFL Combine 2015: Top 5 Winners and Losers
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash
- Doc Rivers still recruiting Kendrick Perkins ‘hard,’ per report
- Brett Hundley impresses at NFL Combine with 4.63 40
- San Diego mayor on Chargers-Raiders proposal: ‘That’s not how you do business’
- Chargers, Raiders move forward with Los Angeles stadium proposal
- Seahawks GM seeks Marshawn Lynch contract resolution
- Oregon, head coach Mark Helfrich agree to 5-year, $17.5M extension
Percy Harvin injury update: Seahawks ‘not counting’ on WR for Week 10
- Updated: November 4, 2013
Pete Carroll says not counting on Percy Harvin playing this week.
— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) November 4, 2013
Harvin, who signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seahawks over the offseason, has yet to suit up for the ‘Hawks, who sorely need a presence on the outside capable of stretching the field after the season-ending ACL injury to Sidney Rice. Harvin returned to the practice field in October but is still day-to-day in terms of his recovery from a hip injury.
Seattle has a bye week in Week 12, but Harvin should be available before then when the Packers face his former team the Minnesota Vikings in Week 11. As the division race tightens after the season’s halfway point, the Seahawks will want to establish him as a key component of an offense that’s struggled to find balance.
As he continues to increase his workout intensity, the situation will be as dynamic as he is a playmaker.
Photo Credit: Elaine Thompson / AP
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ - February 23, 2015
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League - February 21, 2015
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash - February 21, 2015