- Raiders cut veteran Kevin Burnett
- Chargers open training camp on competitive note
- MVP performance a future glimpse of Ray McCallum
- Seattle Seahawks jerseys top NFLshop.com sales
- Angels acquire Huston Street from Padres
- NBA Summer League 2014: Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson lead Lakers past Nuggets, 83-77
- Joe Torre on Hall of Fame: ‘Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity’
- Clippers news: Glen Davis re-signs for 1-year, $1.2 million
- Steve Kerr impresses at NBA Summer League, despite record
- British Open 2014: Tiger Woods fires 69, sits 3 shots back after Round 1
Percy Harvin injury update: Seahawks ‘not counting’ on WR for Week 10
- Updated: November 4, 2013
Pete Carroll says not counting on Percy Harvin playing this week.
— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) November 4, 2013
Harvin, who signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seahawks over the offseason, has yet to suit up for the ‘Hawks, who sorely need a presence on the outside capable of stretching the field after the season-ending ACL injury to Sidney Rice. Harvin returned to the practice field in October but is still day-to-day in terms of his recovery from a hip injury.
Seattle has a bye week in Week 12, but Harvin should be available before then when the Packers face his former team the Minnesota Vikings in Week 11. As the division race tightens after the season’s halfway point, the Seahawks will want to establish him as a key component of an offense that’s struggled to find balance.
As he continues to increase his workout intensity, the situation will be as dynamic as he is a playmaker.
Photo Credit: Elaine Thompson / AP
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Angels acquire Huston Street from Padres - July 19, 2014
- Clippers news: Glen Davis re-signs for 1-year, $1.2 million - July 18, 2014
- British Open 2014: Tiger Woods fires 69, sits 3 shots back after Round 1 - July 17, 2014