- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
- NFL Training Camp 2014: Chargers season preview
- Raiders training camp 2014: Darren McFadden unfazed by demotion
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy
- Outdoor game between Sharks and Kings leaked
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71
- UCLA to replace waterlogged court at Pauley Pavilion
Percy Harvin injury update: Seahawks ‘not counting’ on WR for Week 10
- Updated: November 4, 2013
Pete Carroll says not counting on Percy Harvin playing this week.
— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) November 4, 2013
Harvin, who signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seahawks over the offseason, has yet to suit up for the ‘Hawks, who sorely need a presence on the outside capable of stretching the field after the season-ending ACL injury to Sidney Rice. Harvin returned to the practice field in October but is still day-to-day in terms of his recovery from a hip injury.
Seattle has a bye week in Week 12, but Harvin should be available before then when the Packers face his former team the Minnesota Vikings in Week 11. As the division race tightens after the season’s halfway point, the Seahawks will want to establish him as a key component of an offense that’s struggled to find balance.
As he continues to increase his workout intensity, the situation will be as dynamic as he is a playmaker.
Photo Credit: Elaine Thompson / AP
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy - August 4, 2014
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71 - August 2, 2014
- UCLA to replace waterlogged court at Pauley Pavilion - August 2, 2014