- Darren Sharper settles multiple rape charges with plea deal
- NFL free agency 2015: Are there any targets left for the Seattle Seahawks?
- Michael Crabtree visits Dolphins amid shrinking market
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets
- Wyoming upsets San Diego State, 45-43, wins Mountain West Conference Tournament
- MWC Championship 2015: Winston Shepard drops 16 to rout Colorado State in semifinal
- Tiger Woods to skip Bay Hill, hopeful on Masters
- Cowboys sign Darren McFadden for 2 years, $5.85 million
- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
Percy Harvin injury update: Seahawks ‘not counting’ on WR for Week 10
- Updated: November 4, 2013
Pete Carroll says not counting on Percy Harvin playing this week.
— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) November 4, 2013
Harvin, who signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seahawks over the offseason, has yet to suit up for the ‘Hawks, who sorely need a presence on the outside capable of stretching the field after the season-ending ACL injury to Sidney Rice. Harvin returned to the practice field in October but is still day-to-day in terms of his recovery from a hip injury.
Seattle has a bye week in Week 12, but Harvin should be available before then when the Packers face his former team the Minnesota Vikings in Week 11. As the division race tightens after the season’s halfway point, the Seahawks will want to establish him as a key component of an offense that’s struggled to find balance.
As he continues to increase his workout intensity, the situation will be as dynamic as he is a playmaker.
Photo Credit: Elaine Thompson / AP
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues - March 17, 2015
- Wyoming upsets San Diego State, 45-43, wins Mountain West Conference Tournament - March 14, 2015
- Tiger Woods to skip Bay Hill, hopeful on Masters - March 13, 2015