- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
Percy Harvin injury update: Seahawks ‘not counting’ on WR for Week 10
- Updated: November 4, 2013
Pete Carroll says not counting on Percy Harvin playing this week.
— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) November 4, 2013
Harvin, who signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seahawks over the offseason, has yet to suit up for the ‘Hawks, who sorely need a presence on the outside capable of stretching the field after the season-ending ACL injury to Sidney Rice. Harvin returned to the practice field in October but is still day-to-day in terms of his recovery from a hip injury.
Seattle has a bye week in Week 12, but Harvin should be available before then when the Packers face his former team the Minnesota Vikings in Week 11. As the division race tightens after the season’s halfway point, the Seahawks will want to establish him as a key component of an offense that’s struggled to find balance.
As he continues to increase his workout intensity, the situation will be as dynamic as he is a playmaker.
Photo Credit: Elaine Thompson / AP
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks - December 12, 2014
- VIDEO: Russell Wilson makes Fletcher Cox look silly on quarterback scramble - December 7, 2014
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70 - December 5, 2014