- Chargers notes: Do the Bolts have the best receiving corps in football?
- Los Angeles Clippers Media Day 2014: ‘This is our time’
- Jaguars vs. Chargers, Week 4: Bolts win third straight, 33-14
- 4 things learned about the NFC West
- Pac-12 Las Vegas Outlook: Week 4
- Ben McLemore relaxed after lost rookie year
- Giants playoff tickets 209 percent above season average
- Angels playoff tickets up 257 percent from season average
- Marcus Mariota and the way-too-early Heisman watch
- Chargers news: Donald Brown ready to lead Bolts’ backfield
49ers news: Mario Manningham not ready for game action
- Updated: October 16, 2013
Manningham, who suffered two knee ligament tears during a Week 16 loss to the Seattle Seahawks in 2012, doesn’t plan on rushing himself back and will not play in Week 7 against the the Tennessee Titans. There is no specific time table for the wide receiver’s return and even Manningham himself is not sure when he will be ready for game action.
“I’m not sure, because I don’t how I’m going to feel,” Manningham said. “If I feel good I might play. I’m not putting a time limit on there, just taking it serious day-by-day.”
Manningham started 10 games for the 49ers in 2012 and caught 42 passes for 449 yards. San Francisco has struggled to get consistent production from any wide receiver not named Anquan Boldin so far in 2013. Kyle Williams, Jonathan Baldwin, Quinton Patton, and Marlon Moore have only combined for 15 receptions and 135 yards through six games this season.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Latest posts by Al Sacco (see all)
- 49ers Week 4 primer: Eagles fly in as Niners approach a crossroads - September 26, 2014
- 49ers seem to have an identitiy crisis on offense (again) - September 24, 2014
- 49ers Week 3 primer: Can the Niners rebound after a tough loss? - September 19, 2014