- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
- Sharks close trip with uninspired loss 4-1 loss to Sabres
- Chargers notes: Seyi Ajirotutu fined, Ryan Mathews and Manti Te’O to return after bye
- Clippers’ concerns revolve around defense and rebounding
- Do the 49ers have an identity crisis?
- Marcus Lattimore injury: 49ers running back has bigger issue
- Klay Thompson signs 4-year, $70 million extension with Warriors
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win
Lamar Odom in Los Angeles dealing with drug issue
- Updated: August 27, 2013
Contrary to multiple sources stating that former Los Angeles Clippers forward Lamar Odom has been missing for the last few days, he reportedly is in a Los Angeles hotel with friends dealing with an unspecified drug problem, according to ESPN.com.
Over this past weekend, TMZ reported that Odom had been missing for 72 hours after he rejected his wife Khloe Kardashian’s attempt to hold an intervention due his drug abuse, but that information was refuted by his agent Jeff Schwartz.
“”Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.” Schwartz said on Monday to ESPN.com’s Marc Stein.
“”Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar’s plans,” Schwartz said.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- 5 things we learned from Lakers’ 99-93 loss to Grizzlies - November 27, 2014
- Lakers nearing a one-year deal with forward Earl Clark - November 26, 2014
- Xavier Henry injury: Lakers forward out for season with torn Achilles - November 26, 2014