- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback
- Jered Weaver says dugout outburst not aimed at Mike Trout
- Chargers news: Chris Watt should be getting more attention than D.J. Fluker
- Connor Halliday ready to restart professional football career
- Raiders, Taylor Mays officially agree to contract terms
Lamar Odom in Los Angeles dealing with drug issue
- Updated: August 27, 2013
Contrary to multiple sources stating that former Los Angeles Clippers forward Lamar Odom has been missing for the last few days, he reportedly is in a Los Angeles hotel with friends dealing with an unspecified drug problem, according to ESPN.com.
Over this past weekend, TMZ reported that Odom had been missing for 72 hours after he rejected his wife Khloe Kardashian’s attempt to hold an intervention due his drug abuse, but that information was refuted by his agent Jeff Schwartz.
“”Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.” Schwartz said on Monday to ESPN.com’s Marc Stein.
“”Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar’s plans,” Schwartz said.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers sign Michael Frazier to multi-year deal - August 25, 2015
- Lakers’ blueprint to playoffs dependent on youth - August 10, 2015
- Byron Scott says Kobe Bryant could play in the post - July 29, 2015