- Lou Holtz retires: Hopefully shows shift at ESPN
- Anquan Boldin on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Trust your skills’
- NFL trade rumors: Titans Willing to trade No.2 Pick?
- Nick Young injury: Lakers forward likely done for season
- Metta World Peace expressed interest in St. John’s head coaching job
- Darren Sharper settles multiple rape charges with plea deal
- NFL free agency 2015: Are there any targets left for the Seattle Seahawks?
- Michael Crabtree visits Dolphins amid shrinking market
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets
Lamar Odom in Los Angeles dealing with drug issue
- Updated: August 27, 2013
Contrary to multiple sources stating that former Los Angeles Clippers forward Lamar Odom has been missing for the last few days, he reportedly is in a Los Angeles hotel with friends dealing with an unspecified drug problem, according to ESPN.com.
Over this past weekend, TMZ reported that Odom had been missing for 72 hours after he rejected his wife Khloe Kardashian’s attempt to hold an intervention due his drug abuse, but that information was refuted by his agent Jeff Schwartz.
“”Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.” Schwartz said on Monday to ESPN.com’s Marc Stein.
“”Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar’s plans,” Schwartz said.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers’ 2014-15 season exit interviews - April 16, 2015
- 5 things we learned from Lakers’ 122-99 loss to Kings - April 16, 2015
- Balanced offensive attack leads Kings past Lakers, 122-99 - April 15, 2015