- Adam Gase was 49ers’ choice for head coach before final interview, per report
- Byron Scott dismisses talk of Kobe Bryant retirement
- NFL investigating New England Patriots for deflated footballs
- Marshawn Lynch may face discipline for media silence, lewd gesture
- Jack Del Rio says he’s been a ‘Raider his whole life’
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 126-121 loss to Cavaliers
- Jim Tomsula is an awkward interview, should 49ers fans be worried?
- Jordan Farmar calls being waived by Clippers ‘mutual’
- Padres to host 2016 MLB All-Star game at Petco Park
- Clippers get Austin Rivers in 3-team trade involving Reggie Bullock
Lamar Odom in Los Angeles dealing with drug issue
- Updated: August 27, 2013
Contrary to multiple sources stating that former Los Angeles Clippers forward Lamar Odom has been missing for the last few days, he reportedly is in a Los Angeles hotel with friends dealing with an unspecified drug problem, according to ESPN.com.
Over this past weekend, TMZ reported that Odom had been missing for 72 hours after he rejected his wife Khloe Kardashian’s attempt to hold an intervention due his drug abuse, but that information was refuted by his agent Jeff Schwartz.
“”Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.” Schwartz said on Monday to ESPN.com’s Marc Stein.
“”Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar’s plans,” Schwartz said.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak expects Kobe Bryant to return next season - January 30, 2015
- Pau Gasol gets standing ovation in return to Los Angeles - January 30, 2015
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 4: Kobe Bryant expected to miss rest of season, Team Irvin wins Pro Bowl - January 26, 2015