- Lakers news: Steve Blake to miss at least six weeks with elbow injury
- Stale Sacramento Kings fail versus Utah Jazz 122-101
- Mark Trumbo trade: Did Jerry Dipoto make the right move?
- Lakers news: Kobe Bryant’s return adds unique challenges for teammates
- Clippers news: Stephen Jackson signs with L.A.
- Sacramento Kings trade exports won’t be simple to replace
- Lakers: Kobe Bryant’s improvement encouraging
- Kobe Bryant improves, but Lakers fall 114-108 to Suns
- Chargers vs. Broncos preview: Philip Rivers needs big day for Bolts upset
- Los Angeles Angels news: Halos acquire Tyler Skaggs and Hector Santiago in three-team deal
Lamar Odom in Los Angeles dealing with drug issue
- Updated: August 27, 2013
Contrary to multiple sources stating that former Los Angeles Clippers forward Lamar Odom has been missing for the last few days, he reportedly is in a Los Angeles hotel with friends dealing with an unspecified drug problem, according to ESPN.com.
Over this past weekend, TMZ reported that Odom had been missing for 72 hours after he rejected his wife Khloe Kardashian’s attempt to hold an intervention due his drug abuse, but that information was refuted by his agent Jeff Schwartz.
“”Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is.” Schwartz said on Monday to ESPN.com’s Marc Stein.
“”Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar’s plans,” Schwartz said.
Latest posts by Bob Garcia (see all)
- Lakers news: Steve Blake to miss at least six weeks with elbow injury - December 12, 2013
- Lakers: Kobe Bryant’s improvement encouraging - December 11, 2013
- Kobe Bryant improves, but Lakers fall 114-108 to Suns - December 11, 2013