- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback
- Jered Weaver says dugout outburst not aimed at Mike Trout
NBA Summer League 2013: Warriors advance to finals vs. Suns
- Updated: July 22, 2013
The Golden State Warriors will take part in the inaugural Summer League Championship game and take on the Phoenix Suns on Monday at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.
The Warriors defeated the Charlotte Bobcats, 75-67 on Sunday to extend their Las Vegas Summer League winning streak to 13 games. In addition to the team success, second-year player Kent Bazemore has impressed with highlight-reel dunks and sound scoring ability for the second straight year. He hit 2-of-5 from beyond the arc and was 4-of-12 with 13 points on the evening.
He’s been the best story of the summer for the Dubs, who may be forced to use him more after he continued to impress in Las Vegas. Sometimes, all a player needs is opportunity, and in severely limited minutes a season ago, he struggled to get a real look. The good news is that he’s probably as good at dunking as he is at celebrating, which means that Golden State fans are in for a treat if he gets some run this year.
For now, fans should tune in to the final Summer League game, which will air a 6 p.m. PT on NBA TV.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network - September 1, 2015
- Video: Jonny Gomes pitches hilarious ninth inning vs. Yankees - September 1, 2015
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report - September 1, 2015