- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback
- Jered Weaver says dugout outburst not aimed at Mike Trout
Clippers re-sign Ryan Hollins to one-year deal
- Updated: July 8, 2013
Hollins last season signed with the Clippers for a one-year deal also for the veteran’s minimum salary and appeared in 60 games averaging 3.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
The 28-year-old took the news of the signing to Twitter Sunday morning by tweeting “#ClipperNation we have some unfinished business!!!! Blessed to be back in a @LACLIPPERS uniform! I’m #ALLIN.”
Hollins has familiarity with new Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, having played for the Boston Celtics during the 2011-12 season and in 17 games in the playoffs for franchise.
The seven-year veteran big man adds to the Clippers team that has already acquired 3-point shooters J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley, fellow former UCLA Bruin point guard Darren Collison, re-signed point guard Chris Paul and forward Matt Barnes, and selected former North Carolina Tar Heel guard Reggie Bullock with the 25th overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers sign Michael Frazier to multi-year deal - August 25, 2015
- Lakers’ blueprint to playoffs dependent on youth - August 10, 2015
- Byron Scott says Kobe Bryant could play in the post - July 29, 2015