- Matt Kemp injury: Dodgers OF feeling strong after minor league game
- Phil Jackson rumors: Ex-Lakers coach gets offers from Knicks
- Portland Trail Blazers’ GM eyes ‘elite’ status as goal
- Watch out for the Houston Rockets
- Brandon Browner reinstated by the NFL
- Corey Brewer reflects on his annihilation of Derek Fisher
- 2014 NFL Draft: 5 Pac-12 standouts who could make an immediate impact
- NFL Draft 2014: Jadeveon Clowney should be No. 1 pick, says Marcus Lattimore
- Seahawks choose not to use franchise tag on Steven Hauschka
- Donald Butler signs contract extension with Chargers
Clippers re-sign Ryan Hollins to one-year deal
- Updated: July 8, 2013
Hollins last season signed with the Clippers for a one-year deal also for the veteran’s minimum salary and appeared in 60 games averaging 3.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
The 28-year-old took the news of the signing to Twitter Sunday morning by tweeting “#ClipperNation we have some unfinished business!!!! Blessed to be back in a @LACLIPPERS uniform! I’m #ALLIN.”
Hollins has familiarity with new Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, having played for the Boston Celtics during the 2011-12 season and in 17 games in the playoffs for franchise.
The seven-year veteran big man adds to the Clippers team that has already acquired 3-point shooters J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley, fellow former UCLA Bruin point guard Darren Collison, re-signed point guard Chris Paul and forward Matt Barnes, and selected former North Carolina Tar Heel guard Reggie Bullock with the 25th overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- NFL free agency 2014: 5 AFC West players who could change teams - March 10, 2014
- Jodie Meeks continues to provide Lakers a consistent scoring punch - March 9, 2014
- Jodie Meeks’ career-high 42 points carries Lakers past Thunder, 114-110 - March 9, 2014