- NFL quote roundup, Week 15: No team in LA for 2015 season
- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
Clippers re-sign Ryan Hollins to one-year deal
- Updated: July 8, 2013
Hollins last season signed with the Clippers for a one-year deal also for the veteran’s minimum salary and appeared in 60 games averaging 3.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
The 28-year-old took the news of the signing to Twitter Sunday morning by tweeting “#ClipperNation we have some unfinished business!!!! Blessed to be back in a @LACLIPPERS uniform! I’m #ALLIN.”
Hollins has familiarity with new Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, having played for the Boston Celtics during the 2011-12 season and in 17 games in the playoffs for franchise.
The seven-year veteran big man adds to the Clippers team that has already acquired 3-point shooters J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley, fellow former UCLA Bruin point guard Darren Collison, re-signed point guard Chris Paul and forward Matt Barnes, and selected former North Carolina Tar Heel guard Reggie Bullock with the 25th overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Can the Lakers find a balance for Kobe Bryant’s health? - December 21, 2014
- 5 things learned from Lakers 104-103 loss to Thunder - December 20, 2014
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 50: Marcus Mariota wins Heisman, Kobe Bryant passes Michael Jordan - December 15, 2014