- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
- NFL Training Camp 2014: Chargers season preview
- Raiders training camp 2014: Darren McFadden unfazed by demotion
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy
- Outdoor game between Sharks and Kings leaked
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71
Clippers re-sign Ryan Hollins to one-year deal
- Updated: July 8, 2013
Hollins last season signed with the Clippers for a one-year deal also for the veteran’s minimum salary and appeared in 60 games averaging 3.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
The 28-year-old took the news of the signing to Twitter Sunday morning by tweeting “#ClipperNation we have some unfinished business!!!! Blessed to be back in a @LACLIPPERS uniform! I’m #ALLIN.”
Hollins has familiarity with new Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, having played for the Boston Celtics during the 2011-12 season and in 17 games in the playoffs for franchise.
The seven-year veteran big man adds to the Clippers team that has already acquired 3-point shooters J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley, fellow former UCLA Bruin point guard Darren Collison, re-signed point guard Chris Paul and forward Matt Barnes, and selected former North Carolina Tar Heel guard Reggie Bullock with the 25th overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 35: Pac-12 Conference cruises in opening week, Angels sweep A’s - September 1, 2014
- How will Jeremy Lin and Kobe Bryant fare in the same backcourt? - August 31, 2014
- Lakers work out Michael Beasley for 2nd time - August 27, 2014