- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
- NFL Combine 2015: Top 5 Winners and Losers
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash
- Doc Rivers still recruiting Kendrick Perkins ‘hard,’ per report
- Brett Hundley impresses at NFL Combine with 4.63 40
- San Diego mayor on Chargers-Raiders proposal: ‘That’s not how you do business’
- Chargers, Raiders move forward with Los Angeles stadium proposal
- Seahawks GM seeks Marshawn Lynch contract resolution
- Oregon, head coach Mark Helfrich agree to 5-year, $17.5M extension
Clippers re-sign Ryan Hollins to one-year deal
- Updated: July 8, 2013
Hollins last season signed with the Clippers for a one-year deal also for the veteran’s minimum salary and appeared in 60 games averaging 3.4 points and 2.3 rebounds in 11.1 minutes per game.
The 28-year-old took the news of the signing to Twitter Sunday morning by tweeting “#ClipperNation we have some unfinished business!!!! Blessed to be back in a @LACLIPPERS uniform! I’m #ALLIN.”
Hollins has familiarity with new Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, having played for the Boston Celtics during the 2011-12 season and in 17 games in the playoffs for franchise.
The seven-year veteran big man adds to the Clippers team that has already acquired 3-point shooters J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley, fellow former UCLA Bruin point guard Darren Collison, re-signed point guard Chris Paul and forward Matt Barnes, and selected former North Carolina Tar Heel guard Reggie Bullock with the 25th overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- 5 things we learned from Lakers’ 101-93 over Bucks - February 28, 2015
- Angels’ Josh Hamilton faces MLB discipline - February 27, 2015
- 5 things we learned from Lakers’ win 118-111 over Celtics - February 23, 2015