- Adam Gase was 49ers’ choice for head coach before final interview, per report
- Byron Scott dismisses talk of Kobe Bryant retirement
- NFL investigating New England Patriots for deflated footballs
- Marshawn Lynch may face discipline for media silence, lewd gesture
- Jack Del Rio says he’s been a ‘Raider his whole life’
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 126-121 loss to Cavaliers
- Jim Tomsula is an awkward interview, should 49ers fans be worried?
- Jordan Farmar calls being waived by Clippers ‘mutual’
- Padres to host 2016 MLB All-Star game at Petco Park
- Clippers get Austin Rivers in 3-team trade involving Reggie Bullock
Earl Clark bolts Lakers to join Cavs
- Updated: July 6, 2013
In the 2012-2013 season, Clark in 59 games posted career highs in points (7.3) and rebounds (5.5) per game. He also filled in as a starter when the injury bug hit both Howard and Pau Gasol.
Clark is versatile player who can play both forward positions and has decent length which will allow him to guard some small forwards.
Cleveland entered the free agency period with more than $22 million in cap space and it is anticipated that they will be active in courting free agents and exploring the trade market for more talent this offseason.
The Lakers are expected to continue to wait for Howard’s decision before they make any roster changes.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Lakers G Kobe Bryant out indefinitely with a torn rotator cuff - January 22, 2015
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 3: Seahawks advance to Super Bowl, Ohio State tops Oregon for National Championship - January 19, 2015
- Can Kobe Bryant avoid an early retirement? - January 18, 2015