- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
- NFL Training Camp 2014: Chargers season preview
- Raiders training camp 2014: Darren McFadden unfazed by demotion
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy
- Outdoor game between Sharks and Kings leaked
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71
- UCLA to replace waterlogged court at Pauley Pavilion
Earl Clark bolts Lakers to join Cavs
- Updated: July 6, 2013
In the 2012-2013 season, Clark in 59 games posted career highs in points (7.3) and rebounds (5.5) per game. He also filled in as a starter when the injury bug hit both Howard and Pau Gasol.
Clark is versatile player who can play both forward positions and has decent length which will allow him to guard some small forwards.
Cleveland entered the free agency period with more than $22 million in cap space and it is anticipated that they will be active in courting free agents and exploring the trade market for more talent this offseason.
The Lakers are expected to continue to wait for Howard’s decision before they make any roster changes.