- Phil Jackson rumors: Ex-Lakers coach gets offers from Knicks
- Portland Trail Blazers’ GM eyes ‘elite’ status as goal
- Watch out for the Houston Rockets
- Brandon Browner reinstated by the NFL
- Corey Brewer reflects on his annihilation of Derek Fisher
- 2014 NFL Draft: 5 Pac-12 standouts who could make an immediate impact
- NFL Draft 2014: Jadeveon Clowney should be No. 1 pick, says Marcus Lattimore
- Seahawks choose not to use franchise tag on Steven Hauschka
- Donald Butler signs contract extension with Chargers
- Pablo Sandoval credits teammates with weight loss, increased fitness
Earl Clark bolts Lakers to join Cavs
- Updated: July 6, 2013
In the 2012-2013 season, Clark in 59 games posted career highs in points (7.3) and rebounds (5.5) per game. He also filled in as a starter when the injury bug hit both Howard and Pau Gasol.
Clark is versatile player who can play both forward positions and has decent length which will allow him to guard some small forwards.
Cleveland entered the free agency period with more than $22 million in cap space and it is anticipated that they will be active in courting free agents and exploring the trade market for more talent this offseason.
The Lakers are expected to continue to wait for Howard’s decision before they make any roster changes.
Bob Garcia IV
Latest posts by Bob Garcia IV (see all)
- Have the Los Angeles Lakers finally hit rock bottom this season? - March 7, 2014
- Lakers suffer franchise worst loss in a 142-94 blowout to Clippers - March 7, 2014
- Kobe Bryant has a message for the haters - March 6, 2014