- Pac-12 video preview: California Golden Bears at Washington Huskies
- Lakers sign center Robert Upshaw
- Raiders’ Charles Woodson, Derek Carr day-to-day with injuries
- Philip Rivers, Carlos Hyde earn NFL players of the week honors
- Golden State Warriors pursuing Steve Nash, per report
- Video preview: Utah State Aggies at Washington Huskies
- Seattle Seahawks top Las Vegas sportsbook as Super Bowl favorites
- Lions vs. Chargers: Philip Rivers, Melvin Gordon dealing with nerves, excitement
- Richard Sherman: Tom Brady, Patriots didn’t cheat
- Pac-12 preview: Oregon Ducks at Michigan State Spartans
Earl Clark bolts Lakers to join Cavs
- Updated: July 6, 2013
In the 2012-2013 season, Clark in 59 games posted career highs in points (7.3) and rebounds (5.5) per game. He also filled in as a starter when the injury bug hit both Howard and Pau Gasol.
Clark is versatile player who can play both forward positions and has decent length which will allow him to guard some small forwards.
Cleveland entered the free agency period with more than $22 million in cap space and it is anticipated that they will be active in courting free agents and exploring the trade market for more talent this offseason.
The Lakers are expected to continue to wait for Howard’s decision before they make any roster changes.