- Chargers vs. Chiefs: Missed tackles, timely penalties cost Bolts
- Chargers vs. Chiefs: Bolts beat themselves, lose 23-20
- Percy Harvin trade showcases the bureaucracy of sports
- Percy Harvin trade: Seahawks shopped wide receiver for ‘weeks,’ per report
- Chargers news: Branden Oliver is just what the Bolts needed
- Landon Donovan’s final U.S. match ends in 1-1 draw vs. Ecuador
- Chargers secondary flying under the radar
- Sharks finally finish Kings in season opener, 4-0
- Lakers training camp 2014: Has Wesley Johnson found his niche?
- NFL Quotes Roundup, Week 5: Reggie Wayne acknowledges age, RGIII makes progress
Earl Clark bolts Lakers to join Cavs
- Updated: July 6, 2013
In the 2012-2013 season, Clark in 59 games posted career highs in points (7.3) and rebounds (5.5) per game. He also filled in as a starter when the injury bug hit both Howard and Pau Gasol.
Clark is versatile player who can play both forward positions and has decent length which will allow him to guard some small forwards.
Cleveland entered the free agency period with more than $22 million in cap space and it is anticipated that they will be active in courting free agents and exploring the trade market for more talent this offseason.
The Lakers are expected to continue to wait for Howard’s decision before they make any roster changes.