- NFL quote roundup, Week 15: No team in LA for 2015 season
- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
Dwight Howard free agency: Lakers C to entertain Warriors
- Updated: June 28, 2013
Howard is due to make a decision on his new destination on July 10, and between July 1 and then, he will be free to sign with whichever team he wants. The Lakers have already began their pitch to the All-Star, posting banners around the Los Angeles area and on Staples Center asking the big man to stay in purple-and-gold. He has said on numerous occasions that he will make the decision he feels is best for himself and will not base his action on what anyone says — not even teams as they make their best effort to sell him.
The Warriors would have to make some significant moves in order to secure his services, but such a deal would make sense since they were notably deficient at center. Andrew Bogut remains inconsistent as he recovers from injury, while Festus Ezeli is still developing. For a team that is on the cusp of becoming a serious contender in the Western Conference, Howard could be the missing piece.
Photo Credit: NBA.com
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank - December 20, 2014
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks - December 12, 2014
- VIDEO: Russell Wilson makes Fletcher Cox look silly on quarterback scramble - December 7, 2014