- Lou Holtz retires: Hopefully shows shift at ESPN
- Anquan Boldin on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Trust your skills’
- NFL trade rumors: Titans Willing to trade No.2 Pick?
- Nick Young injury: Lakers forward likely done for season
- Metta World Peace expressed interest in St. John’s head coaching job
- Darren Sharper settles multiple rape charges with plea deal
- NFL free agency 2015: Are there any targets left for the Seattle Seahawks?
- Michael Crabtree visits Dolphins amid shrinking market
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues
- 3 things we learned from Clippers’ 100-98 loss to Rockets
Blazers news: LaMarcus Aldridge interested in moving to contender
- Updated: June 27, 2013
Sources close to the Blazers’ star have said that his top choice would be to play for the Chicago Bulls, the team that traded him after selecting him in 2006 for Tyrus Thomas. He’s had some of his best games at the United Center, and remembers the feeling of being slighted when Chicago moved him.
“I still have something to prove when I play in Chicago. I just love to play there,” Aldridge told CSNNW.com in March. “Whenever I go back, I want them to know what they are missing out on. To this day, I still take it personal. I hope they know now which power forward they should have held on to.”
Aldridge nearly averaged a double-double in 2012-13 with 21.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game. He did so with solid work on the defensive end, averaging 1.2 blocks per game to tie a career-high for a season.
The Blazers drafted C.J. McCollum out of Lehigh with the 10th overall pick on Thursday.
Photo Credit: Steve Dykes / USA TODAY Sports
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues - March 17, 2015
- Wyoming upsets San Diego State, 45-43, wins Mountain West Conference Tournament - March 14, 2015
- Tiger Woods to skip Bay Hill, hopeful on Masters - March 13, 2015