- Raiders cut veteran Kevin Burnett
- Chargers open training camp on competitive note
- MVP performance a future glimpse of Ray McCallum
- Seattle Seahawks jerseys top NFLshop.com sales
- Angels acquire Huston Street from Padres
- NBA Summer League 2014: Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson lead Lakers past Nuggets, 83-77
- Joe Torre on Hall of Fame: ‘Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity’
- Clippers news: Glen Davis re-signs for 1-year, $1.2 million
- Steve Kerr impresses at NBA Summer League, despite record
- British Open 2014: Tiger Woods fires 69, sits 3 shots back after Round 1
Blazers news: LaMarcus Aldridge interested in moving to contender
- Updated: June 27, 2013
Sources close to the Blazers’ star have said that his top choice would be to play for the Chicago Bulls, the team that traded him after selecting him in 2006 for Tyrus Thomas. He’s had some of his best games at the United Center, and remembers the feeling of being slighted when Chicago moved him.
“I still have something to prove when I play in Chicago. I just love to play there,” Aldridge told CSNNW.com in March. “Whenever I go back, I want them to know what they are missing out on. To this day, I still take it personal. I hope they know now which power forward they should have held on to.”
Aldridge nearly averaged a double-double in 2012-13 with 21.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game. He did so with solid work on the defensive end, averaging 1.2 blocks per game to tie a career-high for a season.
The Blazers drafted C.J. McCollum out of Lehigh with the 10th overall pick on Thursday.
Photo Credit: Steve Dykes / USA TODAY Sports
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Angels acquire Huston Street from Padres - July 19, 2014
- Clippers news: Glen Davis re-signs for 1-year, $1.2 million - July 18, 2014
- British Open 2014: Tiger Woods fires 69, sits 3 shots back after Round 1 - July 17, 2014