- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
- Sharks close trip with uninspired loss 4-1 loss to Sabres
- Chargers notes: Seyi Ajirotutu fined, Ryan Mathews and Manti Te’O to return after bye
- Clippers’ concerns revolve around defense and rebounding
- Do the 49ers have an identity crisis?
- Marcus Lattimore injury: 49ers running back has bigger issue
- Klay Thompson signs 4-year, $70 million extension with Warriors
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win
Blazers news: LaMarcus Aldridge interested in moving to contender
- Updated: June 27, 2013
Sources close to the Blazers’ star have said that his top choice would be to play for the Chicago Bulls, the team that traded him after selecting him in 2006 for Tyrus Thomas. He’s had some of his best games at the United Center, and remembers the feeling of being slighted when Chicago moved him.
“I still have something to prove when I play in Chicago. I just love to play there,” Aldridge told CSNNW.com in March. “Whenever I go back, I want them to know what they are missing out on. To this day, I still take it personal. I hope they know now which power forward they should have held on to.”
Aldridge nearly averaged a double-double in 2012-13 with 21.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game. He did so with solid work on the defensive end, averaging 1.2 blocks per game to tie a career-high for a season.
The Blazers drafted C.J. McCollum out of Lehigh with the 10th overall pick on Thursday.
Photo Credit: Steve Dykes / USA TODAY Sports
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge - November 21, 2014
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor - November 21, 2014
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win - October 30, 2014