- NCAA Tournament 2014: San Diego State head coach Steve Fisher eyeing top-4 seed
- Matt Kemp injury: Dodgers OF feeling strong after minor league game
- Phil Jackson rumors: Ex-Lakers coach gets offers from Knicks
- Portland Trail Blazers’ GM eyes ‘elite’ status as goal
- Watch out for the Houston Rockets
- Brandon Browner reinstated by the NFL
- Corey Brewer reflects on his annihilation of Derek Fisher
- 2014 NFL Draft: 5 Pac-12 standouts who could make an immediate impact
- NFL Draft 2014: Jadeveon Clowney should be No. 1 pick, says Marcus Lattimore
- Seahawks choose not to use franchise tag on Steven Hauschka
Blazers news: LaMarcus Aldridge interested in moving to contender
- Updated: June 27, 2013
Sources close to the Blazers’ star have said that his top choice would be to play for the Chicago Bulls, the team that traded him after selecting him in 2006 for Tyrus Thomas. He’s had some of his best games at the United Center, and remembers the feeling of being slighted when Chicago moved him.
“I still have something to prove when I play in Chicago. I just love to play there,” Aldridge told CSNNW.com in March. “Whenever I go back, I want them to know what they are missing out on. To this day, I still take it personal. I hope they know now which power forward they should have held on to.”
Aldridge nearly averaged a double-double in 2012-13 with 21.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game. He did so with solid work on the defensive end, averaging 1.2 blocks per game to tie a career-high for a season.
The Blazers drafted C.J. McCollum out of Lehigh with the 10th overall pick on Thursday.
Photo Credit: Steve Dykes / USA TODAY Sports
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- NCAA Tournament 2014: San Diego State head coach Steve Fisher eyeing top-4 seed - March 11, 2014
- Matt Kemp injury: Dodgers OF feeling strong after minor league game - March 9, 2014
- VIDEO: Blake Griffin feeds DeAndre Jordan vs. Hawks - March 8, 2014