- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
- Josh Rosen beats out Jerry Neuheisel as UCLA starting quarterback
- Jered Weaver says dugout outburst not aimed at Mike Trout
David Lee injury: Warriors F set to play Game 6 vs. Nuggets
- Updated: May 2, 2013
Golden State Warriors forward David Lee is warming up prior to Thursday night’s Game 6 against the Denver Nuggets and is expected to play.
TNT reports that Lee is set to make an improbable return to the court after suffering a torn hip flexor that was thought to keep him out of the remainder of the postseason. That won’t be the case as he is suited up, taking part in pre-game activities and ready to take part in a critical closeout game against a tough Nuggets squad.
Lee was the Warriors’ first All-Star since 1997 in 2013, and is a double-double machine down low. He will bring instant energy off the bench if healthy as he is not expected to start. Given the physical nature of this opening-round series that included several controversial plays involving star players Stephen Curry and Andrew Bogut, it stands to reason that head coach Mark Jackson and the team training staff will keep a close eye on his health throughout the contest.
Still, any production they get from the former Florida Gator is a bonus, as the Nuggets are noticeably deep. If they get even a fraction of what he’s capable of, then the Warriors’ chances of winning the series in six games will improve dramatically.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Philip Rivers says clash with Seahawks’ Frank Clark was ‘no big deal’ - September 1, 2015
- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network - September 1, 2015
- Video: Jonny Gomes pitches hilarious ninth inning vs. Yankees - September 1, 2015