- San Diego State football news: Four-star recruit DeSean Holmes abandons program
- Pressure doesn’t break Chris Taylor-Yamanoha
- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
Warriors’ Jarrett Jack fined $25,000 by NBA
- Updated: April 15, 2013
Though Jack looked upset with several calls made by the referees throughout the game, the league did not specifically cite an incident that led to the fine. He showed his frustration with the refs when he was bumped to the ground while reaching for a loose ball but no whistle was blown.
The 29-year-old guard was also seen voicing his opinions to an official about the game after the conclusion of the 118-116 loss to the Lakers.
The Lakers shot 50 free throws in the game on 33 fouls by the Warriors. Golden State shot 16 free throws on 17 fouls. The Warriors gave up a nine-point lead in the fourth quarter and had a clean look at the basket for the last shot of the game, but ultimately ended with a drama-filled loss.
Jack finished the game with six points, eight rebounds and five assists.
Latest posts by Eldrick Bone (see all)
- Robbie Keane critical of MLS starting times - June 9, 2014
- World Cup 2014: US still adjusting starting lineup - June 9, 2014
- Landon Donovan makes history as Galaxy cruise past Philadelphia, 3-0 - May 25, 2014