- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
Warriors’ Jarrett Jack fined $25,000 by NBA
- Updated: April 15, 2013
Though Jack looked upset with several calls made by the referees throughout the game, the league did not specifically cite an incident that led to the fine. He showed his frustration with the refs when he was bumped to the ground while reaching for a loose ball but no whistle was blown.
The 29-year-old guard was also seen voicing his opinions to an official about the game after the conclusion of the 118-116 loss to the Lakers.
The Lakers shot 50 free throws in the game on 33 fouls by the Warriors. Golden State shot 16 free throws on 17 fouls. The Warriors gave up a nine-point lead in the fourth quarter and had a clean look at the basket for the last shot of the game, but ultimately ended with a drama-filled loss.
Jack finished the game with six points, eight rebounds and five assists.
Latest posts by Eldrick Bone (see all)
- Robbie Keane critical of MLS starting times - June 9, 2014
- World Cup 2014: US still adjusting starting lineup - June 9, 2014
- Landon Donovan makes history as Galaxy cruise past Philadelphia, 3-0 - May 25, 2014