- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
- Sharks close trip with uninspired loss 4-1 loss to Sabres
- Chargers notes: Seyi Ajirotutu fined, Ryan Mathews and Manti Te’O to return after bye
- Clippers’ concerns revolve around defense and rebounding
- Do the 49ers have an identity crisis?
- Marcus Lattimore injury: 49ers running back has bigger issue
- Klay Thompson signs 4-year, $70 million extension with Warriors
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win
Warriors’ Jarrett Jack fined $25,000 by NBA
- Updated: April 15, 2013
Though Jack looked upset with several calls made by the referees throughout the game, the league did not specifically cite an incident that led to the fine. He showed his frustration with the refs when he was bumped to the ground while reaching for a loose ball but no whistle was blown.
The 29-year-old guard was also seen voicing his opinions to an official about the game after the conclusion of the 118-116 loss to the Lakers.
The Lakers shot 50 free throws in the game on 33 fouls by the Warriors. Golden State shot 16 free throws on 17 fouls. The Warriors gave up a nine-point lead in the fourth quarter and had a clean look at the basket for the last shot of the game, but ultimately ended with a drama-filled loss.
Jack finished the game with six points, eight rebounds and five assists.
Latest posts by Eldrick Bone (see all)
- Robbie Keane critical of MLS starting times - June 9, 2014
- World Cup 2014: US still adjusting starting lineup - June 9, 2014
- Landon Donovan makes history as Galaxy cruise past Philadelphia, 3-0 - May 25, 2014