- Raiders’ veteran imports hungry for respect
- Chris Paul injury: Clippers’ guard slowed by hamstring in practice
- Richard Sherman, Seahawks nearing contract extension, per report
- San Francisco Giants’ offense suddenly stalled
- 2014 NBA playoffs roundtable and predictions
- NHL playoffs 2014 preview: Stanley Cup roundtable and predictions
- VIDEO: Damian Lillard’s adidas commercial is outstanding
- VIDEO: Nick Young’s 360-degree layup connects in Lakers’ home finale
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 15: 49ers’ Aldon Smith arrested, Josh Hamilton out for two months
- NFL Draft 2014: Whose stock is rising and falling?
Warriors’ Jarrett Jack fined $25,000 by NBA
- Updated: April 15, 2013
Though Jack looked upset with several calls made by the referees throughout the game, the league did not specifically cite an incident that led to the fine. He showed his frustration with the refs when he was bumped to the ground while reaching for a loose ball but no whistle was blown.
The 29-year-old guard was also seen voicing his opinions to an official about the game after the conclusion of the 118-116 loss to the Lakers.
The Lakers shot 50 free throws in the game on 33 fouls by the Warriors. Golden State shot 16 free throws on 17 fouls. The Warriors gave up a nine-point lead in the fourth quarter and had a clean look at the basket for the last shot of the game, but ultimately ended with a drama-filled loss.
Jack finished the game with six points, eight rebounds and five assists.
Latest posts by Eldrick Bone (see all)
- LA Galaxy’s Stefan Ishizaki proving club with long-awaited support - April 18, 2014
- LA Galaxy win 1-0 against Whitecaps - April 12, 2014
- LA Galaxy’s Jaime Penedo is a key player vs. Club Tijuana - March 16, 2014