- Angels midseason grades: Turmoil overshadows reasonable start
- Greg Monroe to visit with Lakers, Blazers during free agency
- Matt Kemp hitting leadoff as Padres shake things up vs. Giants
- Padres promote Pat Murphy for remainder of the season
- Clippers acquire Lance Stephenson for Matt Barnes, Spencer Hawes
- Bud Black fired by Padres after nine seasons
- 3 takeaways from Seattle Seahawks OTAs
- Stephen Curry goes cold as Warriors fall to Cavs in OT, 95-93
- San Diego State, USD agree to basketball game at Petco Park, add four years to contract
- LeBron James’ 44 not enough as Warriors top Cavs in OT, 108-100
Warriors’ Jarrett Jack fined $25,000 by NBA
- Updated: April 15, 2013
Though Jack looked upset with several calls made by the referees throughout the game, the league did not specifically cite an incident that led to the fine. He showed his frustration with the refs when he was bumped to the ground while reaching for a loose ball but no whistle was blown.
The 29-year-old guard was also seen voicing his opinions to an official about the game after the conclusion of the 118-116 loss to the Lakers.
The Lakers shot 50 free throws in the game on 33 fouls by the Warriors. Golden State shot 16 free throws on 17 fouls. The Warriors gave up a nine-point lead in the fourth quarter and had a clean look at the basket for the last shot of the game, but ultimately ended with a drama-filled loss.
Jack finished the game with six points, eight rebounds and five assists.
Latest posts by Eldrick Bone (see all)
- Robbie Keane critical of MLS starting times - June 9, 2014
- World Cup 2014: US still adjusting starting lineup - June 9, 2014
- Landon Donovan makes history as Galaxy cruise past Philadelphia, 3-0 - May 25, 2014