- San Diego State football news: Four-star recruit DeSean Holmes abandons program
- Pressure doesn’t break Chris Taylor-Yamanoha
- Video: Watch Marshawn Lynch sell Skittles on shopping network
- Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal show love for one another on podcast
- Fred Jackson visits with Seahawks, contract imminent, per report
- Clippers fined $250K for mishandling DeAndre Jordan free agency
- Leonard Williams avoids serious knee-injury
- Tyrell Williams – former NCAA Division II wideout – is bolting up in San Diego
- Boise State denies that Sam Ukwuachu’s 2013 dismissal was because of allegations of abuse
- Russell Wilson says he didn’t suffer a concussion in NFC Championship game
Antawn Jamison listed as day-to-day with wrist tear
- Updated: March 24, 2013
ESPN reported that an MRI performed on Los Angeles Lakers forward Antawn Jamison on Saturday revealed a slight tear in his right wrist. The team says Jamison will be listed as day-to-day and his condition will be re-evaluated at the end of this season.
Jamison suffered the injury during the third quarter of a 103-100 loss to the Washington Wizards on Friday. He played 18 minutes and had 11 points with seven rebounds before leaving the game.
The injury occurred on the same evening that forward Pau Gasol returned to the lineup after suffering a plantar fascia tear in his right foot that sidelined him since February 5. Gasol played 20 minutes and had four points on 2-of-10 shooting, as well as eight rebounds.
Jamison filled the void for Gasol during his 20-game absence, averaging 11.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
The Lakers will embark on a four-game road trip that begins against the Golden State Warriors on Monday at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, Calif.
Ben Hernandez Jr.
Latest posts by Ben Hernandez Jr. (see all)
- Blazers’ Damian Lillard has the panache to lead franchise - May 13, 2013
- Different seasons, but same endings for Lakers and Clippers - May 6, 2013
- Lakers news: Dwight Howard unable to maintain poise in Game 4 - April 29, 2013