- Chargers vs. Bills, Week 3: Can Bolts build off big win?
- Chargers will go as far as Philip Rivers, veterans will take them
- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
Antawn Jamison listed as day-to-day with wrist tear
- Updated: March 24, 2013
ESPN reported that an MRI performed on Los Angeles Lakers forward Antawn Jamison on Saturday revealed a slight tear in his right wrist. The team says Jamison will be listed as day-to-day and his condition will be re-evaluated at the end of this season.
Jamison suffered the injury during the third quarter of a 103-100 loss to the Washington Wizards on Friday. He played 18 minutes and had 11 points with seven rebounds before leaving the game.
The injury occurred on the same evening that forward Pau Gasol returned to the lineup after suffering a plantar fascia tear in his right foot that sidelined him since February 5. Gasol played 20 minutes and had four points on 2-of-10 shooting, as well as eight rebounds.
Jamison filled the void for Gasol during his 20-game absence, averaging 11.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
The Lakers will embark on a four-game road trip that begins against the Golden State Warriors on Monday at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, Calif.
Ben Hernandez Jr.
Latest posts by Ben Hernandez Jr. (see all)
- Blazers’ Damian Lillard has the panache to lead franchise - May 13, 2013
- Different seasons, but same endings for Lakers and Clippers - May 6, 2013
- Lakers news: Dwight Howard unable to maintain poise in Game 4 - April 29, 2013