- MVP performance a future glimpse of Ray McCallum
- Seattle Seahawks jerseys top NFLshop.com sales
- Angels acquire Huston Street from Padres
- NBA Summer League 2014: Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson lead Lakers past Nuggets, 83-77
- Joe Torre on Hall of Fame: ‘Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity’
- Clippers news: Glen Davis re-signs for 1-year, $1.2 million
- Steve Kerr impresses at NBA Summer League, despite record
- British Open 2014: Tiger Woods fires 69, sits 3 shots back after Round 1
- The Sacramento Kings’ veteran crisis
- NBA Summer League tournament beginning to take shape
Dwight Howard, ex-Magic teammates saga goes viral
- Updated: March 8, 2013
This is so good — one city’s Dwightmare has become the viral video of all of our dreams.
The Orlando Sentinel, a publication obviously plugged in to the entire Dwight Howard saga weighed in on the recent drama regarding the NBA’s three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
The abridged version: A CBS affiliate in Los Angeles interviewed Howard, who said he was on a team “nobody wanted” while playing with the Orlando Magic. His ex-teammates didn’t take kindly to those words when they were told about the comments, and of course, we in the media are all having a lot of fun with the whole thing.
The Orlando Sentinel went next level on us all.
But they didn’t just do it with boring words. They recognize, like so many of us who sit at our desks and watch Harlem Shake videos (this means you, Ben Hernandez), that everything sounds better in song. So thanks to the good folks in Central Florida, we have this glorious rendition of Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” as performed by this week’s most famous nobodies, Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkoglu new vegan Glen “Big Baby” Davis and a guest appearance from Shaquille O’Neal.
It’s impossible that you won’t enjoy this:
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Angels acquire Huston Street from Padres - July 19, 2014
- Clippers news: Glen Davis re-signs for 1-year, $1.2 million - July 18, 2014
- British Open 2014: Tiger Woods fires 69, sits 3 shots back after Round 1 - July 17, 2014