- Chargers notes: Do the Bolts have the best receiving corps in football?
- Dennis Allen’s greatest Raiders moments
- Los Angeles Clippers Media Day 2014: ‘This is our time’
- Jaguars vs. Chargers, Week 4: Bolts win third straight, 33-14
- 4 things learned about the NFC West
- Pac-12 Las Vegas Outlook: Week 4
- Ben McLemore relaxed after lost rookie year
- Giants playoff tickets 209 percent above season average
- Angels playoff tickets up 257 percent from season average
- Marcus Mariota and the way-too-early Heisman watch
Dwight Howard, ex-Magic teammates saga goes viral
- Updated: March 8, 2013
This is so good — one city’s Dwightmare has become the viral video of all of our dreams.
The Orlando Sentinel, a publication obviously plugged in to the entire Dwight Howard saga weighed in on the recent drama regarding the NBA’s three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
The abridged version: A CBS affiliate in Los Angeles interviewed Howard, who said he was on a team “nobody wanted” while playing with the Orlando Magic. His ex-teammates didn’t take kindly to those words when they were told about the comments, and of course, we in the media are all having a lot of fun with the whole thing.
The Orlando Sentinel went next level on us all.
But they didn’t just do it with boring words. They recognize, like so many of us who sit at our desks and watch Harlem Shake videos (this means you, Ben Hernandez), that everything sounds better in song. So thanks to the good folks in Central Florida, we have this glorious rendition of Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” as performed by this week’s most famous nobodies, Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkoglu new vegan Glen “Big Baby” Davis and a guest appearance from Shaquille O’Neal.
It’s impossible that you won’t enjoy this:
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Padres fall to Rockies, 3-2 despite testing Jorge De La Rosa - September 23, 2014
- Bud Black on Padres long-term success: ‘It’s more personal’ - September 23, 2014
- 49ers, Cardinals fans brawl in Glendale: How San Francisco lost twice - September 23, 2014