- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
- Sharks close trip with uninspired loss 4-1 loss to Sabres
- Chargers notes: Seyi Ajirotutu fined, Ryan Mathews and Manti Te’O to return after bye
- Clippers’ concerns revolve around defense and rebounding
- Do the 49ers have an identity crisis?
- Marcus Lattimore injury: 49ers running back has bigger issue
- Klay Thompson signs 4-year, $70 million extension with Warriors
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win
Dwight Howard, ex-Magic teammates saga goes viral
- Updated: March 8, 2013
This is so good — one city’s Dwightmare has become the viral video of all of our dreams.
The Orlando Sentinel, a publication obviously plugged in to the entire Dwight Howard saga weighed in on the recent drama regarding the NBA’s three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
The abridged version: A CBS affiliate in Los Angeles interviewed Howard, who said he was on a team “nobody wanted” while playing with the Orlando Magic. His ex-teammates didn’t take kindly to those words when they were told about the comments, and of course, we in the media are all having a lot of fun with the whole thing.
The Orlando Sentinel went next level on us all.
But they didn’t just do it with boring words. They recognize, like so many of us who sit at our desks and watch Harlem Shake videos (this means you, Ben Hernandez), that everything sounds better in song. So thanks to the good folks in Central Florida, we have this glorious rendition of Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” as performed by this week’s most famous nobodies, Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkoglu new vegan Glen “Big Baby” Davis and a guest appearance from Shaquille O’Neal.
It’s impossible that you won’t enjoy this:
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge - November 21, 2014
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor - November 21, 2014
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win - October 30, 2014