- NHL playoffs 2014 preview: Stanley Cup roundtable and predictions
- VIDEO: Damian Lillard’s adidas commercial is outstanding
- VIDEO: Nick Young’s 360-degree layup connects in Lakers’ home finale
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 15: 49ers’ Aldon Smith arrested, Josh Hamilton out for two months
- NFL Draft 2014: Whose stock is rising and falling?
- Lakers lose 7th straight in home finale blowout vs. Grizzlies, 102-90
- Sacramento Kings look ahead in win vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Are stalled contract talks weighing down Pablo Sandoval?
- Los Angeles Lakers: 5 players L.A. needs to keep in 2014-15
- NHL Playoffs 2014: 3 dark horse Western Conference squads with a shot at the Stanley Cup
Dwight Howard, ex-Magic teammates saga goes viral
- Updated: March 8, 2013
This is so good — one city’s Dwightmare has become the viral video of all of our dreams.
The Orlando Sentinel, a publication obviously plugged in to the entire Dwight Howard saga weighed in on the recent drama regarding the NBA’s three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
The abridged version: A CBS affiliate in Los Angeles interviewed Howard, who said he was on a team “nobody wanted” while playing with the Orlando Magic. His ex-teammates didn’t take kindly to those words when they were told about the comments, and of course, we in the media are all having a lot of fun with the whole thing.
The Orlando Sentinel went next level on us all.
But they didn’t just do it with boring words. They recognize, like so many of us who sit at our desks and watch Harlem Shake videos (this means you, Ben Hernandez), that everything sounds better in song. So thanks to the good folks in Central Florida, we have this glorious rendition of Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” as performed by this week’s most famous nobodies, Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkoglu new vegan Glen “Big Baby” Davis and a guest appearance from Shaquille O’Neal.
It’s impossible that you won’t enjoy this:
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- VIDEO: Damian Lillard’s adidas commercial is outstanding - April 16, 2014
- Michael Cuddyer injury: Rockies OF exits with hurt right elbow - April 14, 2014
- VIDEO: Nick Young’s 360-degree layup connects in Lakers’ home finale - April 14, 2014