- Chargers vs. Bills, Week 3: Can Bolts build off big win?
- Chargers will go as far as Philip Rivers, veterans will take them
- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
Lakers news: Kobe Bryant not up for ‘fun’ season
- Updated: February 28, 2013
That’s because Bryant told ESPN Los Angeles on Wednesday that he’s developed an edginess and also mentioned to reporters after a win vs. the Dallas Mavericks that he’s become angry and is playing with more stoicism than ever. So while Dwight Howard is having fun with the season, no matter what the outcome, Bryant is taking a different approach and is treating everything as all business.
“I’m just naturally like that,” Bryant said Wednesday. “I think this type of situation brings it out of all of us a little bit more and hopefully will get us to another level.”
Howard took the Howard-like approach and tried to make light of an awful situation when he said that the Lakers need to enjoy the ride and that they should be thankful to be in the NBA and play basketball for a living. While true, that won’t satisfy Bryant or the Lakers’ management or fan base. Their window to win is extremely small given the make-up of their roster with aging superstars and lack of depth.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report - August 31, 2014
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy - August 4, 2014
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71 - August 2, 2014