- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
Steve Nash injury update: Lakers’ PG says he’s feeling better
- Updated: February 27, 2013
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Steve Nash knows how to take care of an ailing back — he’s had one for most of his 17-year NBA career. Recently, though, his latest injury related to his troubled back is a new experience and he’s had to adjust to dealing with that in addition to his chronic issues.
According to InsideSoCal.com’s Mark Medina, Nash felt better after the Lakers’ 119-108 loss to the Denver Nuggets on the road that resembled a track meet as much as it did a basketball game.
“It actually felt a little better tonight,” Nash said. “It’s on its way out.”
Nash is an important part of the Lakers’ potential success this season. The 39-year-old is averaging 12.0 points and 7.1 assists per game in 34 games this season. He’s become more of a scoring threat of late and averaged 13.5 points per game after the All-Star break.
That’s good news for the Lakers as they fight to get back into the Western Conference playoff picture and chase the elusive .500 mark. They will take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday night at Staples Center in hopes of gaining ground on the eight-seeded Houston Rockets.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report - August 31, 2014
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy - August 4, 2014
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71 - August 2, 2014