- 49ers, Cardinals fans brawl in Glendale: How San Francisco lost twice
- Chargers vs. Bills, Week 3: Can Bolts build off big win?
- Chargers will go as far as Philip Rivers, veterans will take them
- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
NHL training camp 2013: Ducks C Nick Bonino skating on 2nd line
- Updated: January 15, 2013
The Ducks Center Nick Bonino is skating on the second line just after the first workout. The potential change allows Bonino to skate with the likes of Bobby Ryan and Teemu Selanne.
The move appears to have shifted Saku Koivu to a potential third line with newcomer Dan Winnik and Andrew Cogliano.
Bonino made his debut on March 26, 2010 at Edmonton for the Ducks. In the 2011-12 season, Bonino received the most playing time he has had in his NHL career by playing in 50 games. He was called up to the Ducks on December 16 from the AHL Syracuse and was able to score five goals and 18 points in those 50 games.
Bonino showed incredible skill on Anaheim’s side of the ice by racking up 39 blocked shots; which was fourth among the teams forwards and he was eighth on the team with 28 takeaways.
Robert W. Ekberg is staff writer for SportsOutWest and Los Angeles Area-based sports journalist. Follow him on Twitter @Robek24
Latest posts by Robert Ekberg (see all)
- 5 reasons why the Angels are on the fast-track to a World Series title - September 6, 2014
- Do the Angels have enough pitching to win the AL West? - August 13, 2014
- Should Angels fans expect a deep postseason run into 2014? - July 12, 2014