- Chargers notes: Do the Bolts have the best receiving corps in football?
- Dennis Allen’s greatest Raiders moments
- Los Angeles Clippers Media Day 2014: ‘This is our time’
- Jaguars vs. Chargers, Week 4: Bolts win third straight, 33-14
- 4 things learned about the NFC West
- Pac-12 Las Vegas Outlook: Week 4
- Ben McLemore relaxed after lost rookie year
- Giants playoff tickets 209 percent above season average
- Angels playoff tickets up 257 percent from season average
- Marcus Mariota and the way-too-early Heisman watch
Chris Paul injury update: Clippers PG will play vs. Memphis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
The Clips’ floor general, who won Western Conference Player of the Month award in December, suffered the injury during Saturday night’s 104-101 loss to the Orlando Magic at Staples Center when he bumped knees with J.J. Redick in the fourth quarter. After writhing in pain for some time, he was able to get through the remainder of the game.
He spoke to reporters after the game and said the injury was fine, but that he was concerned immediately following the collision.
Paul has been a major part of the Clippers’ resurgence since joining the team in the 2011-12 season. This year, he’s averaged 16.8 points, 9.7 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 2.6 steals per contest. The 27-year-old has led the Clippers to a 28-9 record, good enough for second place in the Western Conference. During the Clippers’ franchise record 17-game win streak, he came up big down the stretch of several key games.
The Clippers will tipoff against the Grizzlies at 7:30 p.m. PT on Monday.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Padres fall to Rockies, 3-2 despite testing Jorge De La Rosa - September 23, 2014
- Bud Black on Padres long-term success: ‘It’s more personal’ - September 23, 2014
- 49ers, Cardinals fans brawl in Glendale: How San Francisco lost twice - September 23, 2014