- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ
- NFL Combine 2015: Top 5 Winners and Losers
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash
- Doc Rivers still recruiting Kendrick Perkins ‘hard,’ per report
- Brett Hundley impresses at NFL Combine with 4.63 40
- San Diego mayor on Chargers-Raiders proposal: ‘That’s not how you do business’
- Chargers, Raiders move forward with Los Angeles stadium proposal
- Seahawks GM seeks Marshawn Lynch contract resolution
- Oregon, head coach Mark Helfrich agree to 5-year, $17.5M extension
Chris Paul injury update: Clippers PG will play vs. Memphis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
The Clips’ floor general, who won Western Conference Player of the Month award in December, suffered the injury during Saturday night’s 104-101 loss to the Orlando Magic at Staples Center when he bumped knees with J.J. Redick in the fourth quarter. After writhing in pain for some time, he was able to get through the remainder of the game.
He spoke to reporters after the game and said the injury was fine, but that he was concerned immediately following the collision.
Paul has been a major part of the Clippers’ resurgence since joining the team in the 2011-12 season. This year, he’s averaged 16.8 points, 9.7 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 2.6 steals per contest. The 27-year-old has led the Clippers to a 28-9 record, good enough for second place in the Western Conference. During the Clippers’ franchise record 17-game win streak, he came up big down the stretch of several key games.
The Clippers will tipoff against the Grizzlies at 7:30 p.m. PT on Monday.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Northern Trust Open 2015: James Hahn is the people’s champ - February 23, 2015
- Lakers news: Julius Randle expected to play NBA Summer League - February 21, 2015
- NFL Scouting Combine: Marcus Mariota tops QBs with 4.52 40-yard dash - February 21, 2015