- Chargers vs. Chiefs: Missed tackles, timely penalties cost Bolts
- Chargers vs. Chiefs: Bolts beat themselves, lose 23-20
- Percy Harvin trade showcases the bureaucracy of sports
- Percy Harvin trade: Seahawks shopped wide receiver for ‘weeks,’ per report
- Chargers news: Branden Oliver is just what the Bolts needed
- Landon Donovan’s final U.S. match ends in 1-1 draw vs. Ecuador
- Chargers secondary flying under the radar
- Sharks finally finish Kings in season opener, 4-0
- Lakers training camp 2014: Has Wesley Johnson found his niche?
- NFL Quotes Roundup, Week 5: Reggie Wayne acknowledges age, RGIII makes progress
Grant Hill injury update: Clippers SF will make season debut against Magic
- Updated: January 12, 2013
According to Isaac Lowenkron of FOX Sports Radio, Los Angeles Clippers small forward Grant Hill will make his season debut against the Orlando Magic.
In an announcement made by head coach Vinny Del Negro before Saturday’s tipoff, he stated that the 40-year-old veteran will have a limited role in the afternoon game. Missing the entire season thus far with a bone bruise in his right knee, he adds more depth to an already deep Clippers bench featuring Jamal Crawford, Lamar Odom, Matt Barnes and Eric Bledsoe. The team is also awaiting the return of Chauncey Billups, who has only played in three games.
Last season, Hill played great for the Phoenix Suns. Averaging 10.2 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists a game last season, he was often called upon to face the opposing team’s best play on defense. His return will give one of the best teams in the West another important role player off the bench.
Austin Chang is a Writer for Sports Out West and a San Francisco Bay Area-based sports journalist. His work can also be found on Yahoo! Sports and Rant Sports. Follow him on Twitter @_austinchang.
Latest posts by Austin Chang (see all)
- NFC West Week 4 roundup: 49ers dominate Rams, Seahawks win in overtime - September 30, 2013
- NFC West Week 3 roundup: Seahawks only bright spot in poor showing by division - September 23, 2013
- What will Trent Richardson do in Colts debut against 49ers? - September 22, 2013