- NHL playoffs 2014 preview: Stanley Cup roundtable and predictions
- VIDEO: Damian Lillard’s adidas commercial is outstanding
- VIDEO: Nick Young’s 360-degree layup connects in Lakers’ home finale
- West Coast sports roundup, Week 15: 49ers’ Aldon Smith arrested, Josh Hamilton out for two months
- NFL Draft 2014: Whose stock is rising and falling?
- Lakers lose 7th straight in home finale blowout vs. Grizzlies, 102-90
- Sacramento Kings look ahead in win vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Are stalled contract talks weighing down Pablo Sandoval?
- Los Angeles Lakers: 5 players L.A. needs to keep in 2014-15
- NHL Playoffs 2014: 3 dark horse Western Conference squads with a shot at the Stanley Cup
Lamar Odom gets weird in the Bay Area
- Updated: January 3, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers veteran Lamar Odom got a little weird last night in Golden State when he and Carl Landry got tangled up during the second quarter of the Clips’ 115-94 loss.
There was no malicious intent, just gamesmanship — and that was obvious to anyone who saw the play on the court. But clearly, it was awkward. Right on cue though, Twitter went ballistic and had a field day with it:
Odom just won the Intercontinental championship belt. twitter.com/netw3rk/status…
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) January 3, 2013
— Martin Knezevic (@NBAKnez) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom just laid on top of Carl Landry to keep him from getting up…weird and unnecessary
— John Henry Smith(@jhscsn) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom humping Carl Landry, not letting him get up. That guy is weird.
— Samuel Lam(@SamuelYLam) January 3, 2013
We love you Twitter, don’t ever change.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- VIDEO: Damian Lillard’s adidas commercial is outstanding - April 16, 2014
- Michael Cuddyer injury: Rockies OF exits with hurt right elbow - April 14, 2014
- VIDEO: Nick Young’s 360-degree layup connects in Lakers’ home finale - April 14, 2014