- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks
- UFC 181: 3 thoughts surrounding Robbie Lawler’s welterweight title win
- Hero World Challenge 2014: Tiger Woods’ short game fails with 2nd round 70
- Jim Harbaugh defends Colin Kaepernick’s press conference
- Tiger Woods returns, struggles to 77 at Hero World Challenge
- Pac-12 Championship Game tickets least expensive in 4 years
- MLB offseason 2014: Will Nelson Cruz be able to repeat his success?
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
Lamar Odom gets weird in the Bay Area
- Updated: January 3, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers veteran Lamar Odom got a little weird last night in Golden State when he and Carl Landry got tangled up during the second quarter of the Clips’ 115-94 loss.
There was no malicious intent, just gamesmanship — and that was obvious to anyone who saw the play on the court. But clearly, it was awkward. Right on cue though, Twitter went ballistic and had a field day with it:
Odom just won the Intercontinental championship belt. twitter.com/netw3rk/status…
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) January 3, 2013
— Martin Knezevic (@NBAKnez) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom just laid on top of Carl Landry to keep him from getting up…weird and unnecessary
— John Henry Smith(@jhscsn) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom humping Carl Landry, not letting him get up. That guy is weird.
— Samuel Lam(@SamuelYLam) January 3, 2013
We love you Twitter, don’t ever change.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Adam Silver says NBA players don’t tank - December 20, 2014
- Anthony Davis injury: 49ers tackle out vs. Seahawks - December 12, 2014
- VIDEO: Russell Wilson makes Fletcher Cox look silly on quarterback scramble - December 7, 2014