- 49ers, Cardinals fans brawl in Glendale: How San Francisco lost twice
- Chargers vs. Bills, Week 3: Can Bolts build off big win?
- Chargers will go as far as Philip Rivers, veterans will take them
- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
Lamar Odom gets weird in the Bay Area
- Updated: January 3, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers veteran Lamar Odom got a little weird last night in Golden State when he and Carl Landry got tangled up during the second quarter of the Clips’ 115-94 loss.
There was no malicious intent, just gamesmanship — and that was obvious to anyone who saw the play on the court. But clearly, it was awkward. Right on cue though, Twitter went ballistic and had a field day with it:
Odom just won the Intercontinental championship belt. twitter.com/netw3rk/status…
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) January 3, 2013
— Martin Knezevic (@NBAKnez) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom just laid on top of Carl Landry to keep him from getting up…weird and unnecessary
— John Henry Smith(@jhscsn) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom humping Carl Landry, not letting him get up. That guy is weird.
— Samuel Lam(@SamuelYLam) January 3, 2013
We love you Twitter, don’t ever change.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- 49ers, Cardinals fans brawl in Glendale: How San Francisco lost twice - September 23, 2014
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report - August 31, 2014
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy - August 4, 2014