- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor
- Is Robert Griffin III an NFL bust?
- Sharks close trip with uninspired loss 4-1 loss to Sabres
- Chargers notes: Seyi Ajirotutu fined, Ryan Mathews and Manti Te’O to return after bye
- Clippers’ concerns revolve around defense and rebounding
- Do the 49ers have an identity crisis?
- Marcus Lattimore injury: 49ers running back has bigger issue
- Klay Thompson signs 4-year, $70 million extension with Warriors
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win
Lamar Odom gets weird in the Bay Area
- Updated: January 3, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers veteran Lamar Odom got a little weird last night in Golden State when he and Carl Landry got tangled up during the second quarter of the Clips’ 115-94 loss.
There was no malicious intent, just gamesmanship — and that was obvious to anyone who saw the play on the court. But clearly, it was awkward. Right on cue though, Twitter went ballistic and had a field day with it:
Odom just won the Intercontinental championship belt. twitter.com/netw3rk/status…
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) January 3, 2013
— Martin Knezevic (@NBAKnez) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom just laid on top of Carl Landry to keep him from getting up…weird and unnecessary
— John Henry Smith(@jhscsn) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom humping Carl Landry, not letting him get up. That guy is weird.
— Samuel Lam(@SamuelYLam) January 3, 2013
We love you Twitter, don’t ever change.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Kings’ Slava Voynov will face felony assault charge - November 21, 2014
- Tim Howard earns U.S. Male Soccer Athlete of the Year honor - November 21, 2014
- VIDEO: Steve Ballmer scares his son with enthusiasm after Clippers’ win - October 30, 2014