- UPDATE: Odell Beckham Jr. wins Madden Cover
- NFL defense contracts tell sad tale of greed
- Clippers dominate 3rd quarter, beat Rockets, 128-95
- Lakers should hold off on max offer sheet to Jimmy Butler
- NFL Draft 2015: Rumors swirl as Day 1 nears
- Josh Hamilton trade: Angels GM says moving on was in team’s ‘best interest’
- Lou Holtz retires: Hopefully shows shift at ESPN
- Anquan Boldin on Colin Kaepernick: ‘Trust your skills’
- NFL trade rumors: Titans Willing to trade No.2 Pick?
- Nick Young injury: Lakers forward likely done for season
Lamar Odom gets weird in the Bay Area
- Updated: January 3, 2013
Los Angeles Clippers veteran Lamar Odom got a little weird last night in Golden State when he and Carl Landry got tangled up during the second quarter of the Clips’ 115-94 loss.
There was no malicious intent, just gamesmanship — and that was obvious to anyone who saw the play on the court. But clearly, it was awkward. Right on cue though, Twitter went ballistic and had a field day with it:
Odom just won the Intercontinental championship belt. twitter.com/netw3rk/status…
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) January 3, 2013
— Martin Knezevic (@NBAKnez) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom just laid on top of Carl Landry to keep him from getting up…weird and unnecessary
— John Henry Smith(@jhscsn) January 3, 2013
Lamar Odom humping Carl Landry, not letting him get up. That guy is weird.
— Samuel Lam(@SamuelYLam) January 3, 2013
We love you Twitter, don’t ever change.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Josh Hamilton trade: Angels GM says moving on was in team’s ‘best interest’ - April 27, 2015
- Chris Borland retires from 49ers amid health issues - March 17, 2015
- Wyoming upsets San Diego State, 45-43, wins Mountain West Conference Tournament - March 14, 2015