- Chargers vs. Seahawks: 3 things we learned in the Bolts’ 30-21 win
- NFL season 2014: Top 5 surprises of Week 2
- NFL mishandles Ray Rice situation
- Chargers vs. Cardinals, NFL Week 1 preview: Bolts have early road test on MNF stage
- Eric Weddle on 2014 Chargers: ‘We can beat anybody’
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report
- Charles Woodson on Raiders’ relocation: ‘It’d be devastating’
- Matt Schaub iffy in Sunday training camp
- Alvin Gentry says Shaquille O’Neal ambushed teammates naked
- Sacramento Kings unveil new 2014 home, away jerseys
Los Angeles Lakers Season Preview: Look What Darius Johnson-Odom Can Do
- Updated: September 22, 2012
The Los Angeles Lakers signed Darius Johnson-Odom in September — the team needed to get younger and more athletic, so having a guy that can do this will only help the team in its constant battle to keep up with the young guns in the Western Conference.
Johnson-Odom was the Lakers’ 2012 second round draft pick, which the team acquired from the Dallas Mavericks. He could pan out to be just what the doctor ordered for a team that was labeled as old and un-athletic during the 2011-2012 season.
Simply put, Johnson-Odom can fly, and he’ll be a lot more exciting to watch than the last Odom that wore a Lakers uniform — and that’s not a slight to Lamar. This kid can out jump everyone on the floor and brings some tangible skills along with him. Think of him as Shannon Brown 2.0 with potential to be better.
Here’s a preview of what the 6-foot-2 high flyer out of Marquette will bring to the table off the bench in 2012-2013.
Latest posts by Michael C. Jones (see all)
- Alex Boone, 49ers reach contract agreement, per report - August 31, 2014
- Tiger Woods injury: PGA Championship status unknown, future cloudy - August 4, 2014
- WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2014: Tiger Woods struggles with Round 2 71 - August 2, 2014